Mom Abandons Girl, 3, In Woods To Teach Her How To Survive

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Sterilization! :banginghe :banginghe
Those poor children, if somthing doesn't turn around for them, they are a statistic in the making!

Gage

H

HT2

Argh!!!!!!!!!!

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!!!!!!!!!

I say take that women string her up and let's see if she can survive!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Al White

They should turn her loose in Twiggs County, let her see if she can survive...... :mad: :mad:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Sounds to me like the best excuse she could come up with to leave her responsibility behind. I thank god for the man who had the gut feeling. ::;

red tail

GONetwork Member
Can't believe some of the things people do. what gose through these peoples minds? If they even have one.

GeauxLSU

No, no, no! That woman should be allowed to have all the children she wants. It's her constitutional right! Who cares if she endangers their lives. The government should not be allowed 'in her bedroom'. :rolleyes:

I almost puked typing that. http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=14625

I'm not sure I understand one thing in the story, the mother knocked on the man's door at 4am asking for help but it doesn't say for help to find her daughter. How did that happen? It suggest she was asking for help for herself since her car broke down? :huh:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

southernclay

Drop her of in the desert and see if she survives, she's obviously an expert.

SADDADDY

news media

yes she did leave her kid along the side of the road, and yes her car broke down, and yes she went looking for help and she is an idiot :mad:

but what they left out was that she had her other 2 children with her :huh: , she went to look for help after her car broke down, and the youngest child got tired, so she told her to go hide in the woods and wait till she came back, so her and her other kids went on.

she had told the police where her other child was, long story short - that had to be one of the dumbest things a person could do, but she's to blame and now all 3 of her kids are in the hands of the state...

what an idiot :crazy:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
Well ? I can certainly tell you guys never played hide and go figure out where Mommy and Daddy moved to when you were growing up :bounce:

The lady is one sick puppy I'm just glad the child is OK