Monarch strikes again

Southern Thunder

I experienced a really good hunt Friday afternoon and was able harvest some more venison for the freezer.
A great of friend of mine invited me to go hunting with him and another couple close friends. First time we have been able to hunt together this season.
I have really enjoyed the time of fellowship and good food for the past couple days.IMG_2624.JPG

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good deal.

hogdgz

Proud of ya buddy, u have really came along ways from the first time I set up that bear bow for ya. Now you busting nocks and wacking critters. Glad y’all made it down to hunt at Murder Creek!!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I experienced a really good hunt Friday afternoon and was able harvest some more venison for the freezer.
A great of friend of mine invited me to go hunting with him and another couple close friends. First time we have been able to hunt together this season.
I have really enjoyed the time of fellowship and good food for the past couple days.View attachment 988916
Me too. I stopped by some random old fellers camp and we all became great friends over the last few days. Hopefully lifelong friends. It’s been amazing.

Hillbilly stalker

Nice deer and great shot bud. I shot a Monarch "Rag Horn" longbow at a Traditional shoot one time. It was the sweetest longbow I've ever shot. I believe they were made in Montana or Wyoming ? Does that sound right ? Congrads on the fine deer.