Monday night whatchagot...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Outta tha box off the chain Mexican style wrappy things.
Put a package of white chicken chili seasoning in a shake bag with one pound of pre cooked chicken chunks.
Skizzled with some butter and oil and and a handful of chopped mushrooms. Once hot, threw in a half bottle of picante sauce.
Wrapped up with black beans, sour cream, cucumbers and jalapenos, some shredded lettuce and bottled red peppers...
Wife had to separate me from the counter before I had another three...
:cheers:

20230220_164645.jpg

20230220_164818.jpg

Swamprat

Swamprat
Looks good, my meal tonight.

Right before the shrimp had a date with the grits

Attachments

• F88DD433-6385-4686-AB53-BE318AE2EEBA.jpeg
    F88DD433-6385-4686-AB53-BE318AE2EEBA.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 12

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Rebel Pot Roast... my version of that y%^$#@ pot roast. I use a hunk of pork instead of beef and don't need no brown gravy.

100_3836.JPG

Most of the meat got covered up by veggies.... "Daisey" loves the veggies.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Looks good, need to try that sometime.

Dub

Three course meal here tonight. :rofl:

Some leftover bbq wings from Pizza Hut & a spicy SouthWest salad from Chic-Fil-A.

And paired it up with the Pride of the Carolinas, Diet Pepsi.
Now....had I gone with a Zaxby's Zensation Salad.....then the palate cleanser selection would have been a Diet Dewski.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I can't stand it!!!! Sitting here on my butt not able to fire up the Akorn or Blackstone due to my back surgery. When this situation improves I'ma gonna try and catch with all you wonderful chefs . Please forgive my absence. I'm doing good tho and loving these pics!!!!!

Dub

I can't stand it!!!! Sitting here on my butt not able to fire up the Akorn or Blackstone due to my back surgery. When this situation improves I'ma gonna try and catch with all you wonderful chefs . Please forgive my absence. I'm doing good tho and loving these pics!!!!!

Heal up, Brother.

Heal up well.

You have been the wind in the sails for this forum and have the ship sailing in a great direction.

Calm seas for you, David.
Prayers for your recovery and returning to do the things you enjoy.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Heal up, Brother.

Heal up well.

You have been the wind in the sails for this forum and have the ship sailing in a great direction.

Calm seas for you, David.
Prayers for your recovery and returning to do the things you enjoy.
Thank you brother. I love this place!!!:giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Dub

Dub

Thank you brother. I love this place!!!:giggle:

You are highly respected and loved by everyone here.

You always are supportive and have coached us along over the years. I can't tell you how many wonderful & tasty family moments I've had with my family as a direct result of the inspiration you bring here.
Those are memories that keep me hopeful of tomorrows.