Monday was Hot w/pics & Video

Scout'nStripers

I got out this morning around 8am and hit the main lake humps and points. I lost count today and caught some good ones. Topwater, drop shot and spybait was my successful baits today. I turned the video camera on for a few fish this morning.

aaa.jpgaab.jpgaac.jpg

Scout'nStripers

I have been looking forward to more Emerald Popper action

Thanks for sharing.
Me Too! Yesterday morning the lake was glassed over making it hard to catch a topwater fish. That popper really fools them when it's like that. If you can stand the heat these fish are pushing those bluebacks to the surface in the heat of the day. A lot of my stops were only 5-10 minutes in the hottest part of the day.

ventilator

Just ordered 3 emerald poppers. Too bad i didnt know about them last week while i was down there. Couldve saved that 10 bucks on shipping! lol

Scout'nStripers

Just ordered 3 emerald poppers. Too bad i didnt know about them last week while i was down there. Couldve saved that 10 bucks on shipping! lol
Thanks ventilator. I'll try and throw you in a little something extra.

Scout'nStripers

Where can I get an emerald popper
The quickest way is to drive down to the Bufford Dam Bait and Tackle. They are about a mile or so west of the dam on the corner of Buford Dam Rd and Lanier Beach South. They have them in stock. Right now my shop is being remodeled and all of my painting and lure making tools are packed away. My neighbor makes the poppers now and probably will till after we get moved into our new lake house in late fall.