Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naildrvr

Looks mighty tasty Dub. I heated up some left over turkey in the black iron with some butta. When it got hot, I throwed in 3 eggs, swooshed it all around a few times and called it done. Added some habanero sea salt and cracked black peppa. Didn't have time for pics, had to get the wife to the Dr. And take the car for oil change and body damage estimate. Them dang deer don't play!

Dub

Looks mighty tasty Dub. I heated up some left over turkey in the black iron with some butta. When it got hot, I throwed in 3 eggs, swooshed it all around a few times and called it done. Added some habanero sea salt and cracked black peppa. Didn't have time for pics, had to get the wife to the Dr. And take the car for oil change and body damage estimate. Them dang deer don't play!

Thanks. Turkey & eggs sounds right on time !

Hope all is well with your wife and that your insurance does you solid on the deer damage. And, yes....it's unreal how much they can bust up a vehicle.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's a fine plate of goodness there, Dub!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I like mustard and I like pig. I love pig covered in yaller mustard!

Yessir.

Dad showed me that trick when I was a kid. We'd stop at a little country cafe on the way to school in the morning and get sausage biscuits and get some yellow mustard in there, too.

I love 'em that way.

That's a fine plate of goodness there, Dub!

Thank you, man. That bacon sure is good.

naildrvr

At home again today with sick kids, so I figured I would make the best of it. Got a couple over easy with Applewood smoked bacon and Jimmy Dean sausage with a splash of Texas Pete and a sprinkling of habanero sea salt to boot:rockon:IMG_20181128_101439748-600x800.jpg

Patriot44

Banned
At home again today with sick kids, so I figured I would make the best of it. Got a couple over easy with Applewood smoked bacon and Jimmy Dean sausage with a splash of Texas Pete and a sprinkling of habanero sea salt to boot:rockon:View attachment 951096
Very nice ND!!! I am a Texas Pete man myself. Even if it is just a splash. :bounce:

GA1dad

At home again today with sick kids, so I figured I would make the best of it. Got a couple over easy with Applewood smoked bacon and Jimmy Dean sausage with a splash of Texas Pete and a sprinkling of habanero sea salt to boot:rockon:View attachment 951096

Sick kids is no bueno for sure!!! Hope they get to feelin' better soon!! Good hearty breakfast!

GA1dad

Workweek & schoolwork Monday breakfuss with a plot twist.......

Family loved the Smithfield Applewood bacon that NCHB & GA1Dad use. Also cooked up a pack of JD Hot.

My plate.

Slid the eggs up top of that toast and went to town.

Done 'till dinner tonight.

Oh yeah.....the plot twist on this workweek & schoolweek Monday is........that I have to do neither. Put in a 40 hour workweek the past three days. Today is for chillin'n' grillin.

Gonna enjoy my Texans tonight on MNF !!!!!!

Great looking plate-o-pork and cackleberries there brother!!

Dub

Sorry about the sick young ones.....hope they recover swiftly.

That breakfast will hit the spot for certain. Looks super. I'm intrigued by the habanero seal salt.

Very nice ND!!! I am a Texas Pete man myself. Even if it is just a splash. :bounce:

Grew up with a bottle of it on the table at every meal.

Mom didn't season stuff very heavily....very salt afeared :rofl:.....so the Texas Pete was a major flavor player in most meals.

Great looking plate-o-pork and cackleberries there brother!!

Thanks. Held me through the day.

That reminds me of a plate Moonbro would post

Yeah man.....that's the good stuff, there.

Dub

Made a hurry up meal for this afternoon's breakfast before getting ready for work.

Egg-in-a-toast & some thick cut bacon in a skillet.

Quick, easy......actually over-easy...:rofl: Flipped 'em after the pic and plated a minute or so later....after putting 1/2 slice cheese on each. Hit the over-easy side with Tobasco sauce and tore into it.

GA1dad

Made a hurry up meal for this afternoon's breakfast before getting ready for work.

Egg-in-a-toast & some thick cut bacon in a skillet.

Quick, easy......actually over-easy...:rofl: Flipped 'em after the pic and plated a minute or so later....after putting 1/2 slice cheese on each. Hit the over-easy side with Tobasco sauce and tore into it.

Good Lord that close up bacon pic is mouthwatering!!

Dub

Good Lord that close up bacon pic is mouthwatering!!

:)

It's the thick cut hardwood smoked Great Value brand from Walmart. It was roughly 1/3 cheaper than the Smithfield applewood.

I figured I'd try it out.

No complaints.

naildrvr

:)

It's the thick cut hardwood smoked Great Value brand from Walmart. .
That's purty good bacon, we eat fairly often here.

The habanero sea salt is some that I got from my wife's grandmother who passed a few weeks ago. I have no idea where she got it, but the 4oz container is priced at $13.95:hair:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good stuff, folks! :clap: ! I love me some hotsauce on aigs, Tabasco is my go-to for that.

Dub, I see you fry the toasthole like I do. :bounce:

GA1dad

Ain't that some good stuff!

This was Johnsonville brand, found it on sale and thought I'd try it. It was okay, nice and lean, but not as good a flavor as some I've had. Way better than the tofu chorizo my wife bought a while back though,,, that stuff was nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.