Moonpie's Morning Munchin's Continued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Strangelove

I went old school this morning and whipped up some ....ahh... chipped beef on toast. (Had to stop and think what the non-vulgar name for it was)

IMG_20230304_105558670.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
@NCHillbilly...Pretty sure I can see the ingredients in that plate of goodness but to be on the safe side, how bout sharing all the goodies you got in there.

I'll be teeing that up at deer camp for the crew and here at home during the summer.
My usual method:
Dice some taters and parboil them for a few minutes and drain.
Chop some bacon, Conecuh sausage, onions, and jalapenos. Fry the bacon, sausage, and onions until they're almost done, drop the jalapenos in there the last couple minutes. Then, remove those to a bowl, and fry the taters in the bacon and sausage grease, with some butter added. When the taters are about done, season them to taste, and stir the other stuff back in there and simmer it a few minutes. Add some sharp cheddar or cheese of your choice. I usually put a runny aig or two on top of mine to eat it.

Triple C

My usual method:
Dice some taters and parboil them for a few minutes and drain.
Chop some bacon, Conecuh sausage, onions, and jalapenos. Fry the bacon, sausage, and onions until they're almost done, drop the jalapenos in there the last couple minutes. Then, remove those to a bowl, and fry the taters in the bacon and sausage grease, with some butter added. When the taters are about done, season them to taste, and stir the other stuff back in there and simmer it a few minutes. Add some sharp cheddar or cheese of your choice. I usually put a runny aig or two on top of mine to eat it.
Thank you! I'd already determined that I'd add a runny aig or two over the top of that. I'll post a pic when I tee this up.

bany

Been gon for awhile but thought I’d share what Queen bee threw down!
Wild hog and duck egg taco.

Attachments

• D6D81F3B-E7CB-4A41-9757-E15D87117BBA.jpeg
    D6D81F3B-E7CB-4A41-9757-E15D87117BBA.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.