Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC Hunter

Fried Halley's egg in bacon grease and built her a biscuit with dirty fried egg, melted cheese and bacon and wrapped it in foil for her. Sent her off to work with a cup of coffee and a biscuit to go. She's been playing catch up at work since the whole viral quarantine and working on Saturday's for a little while. Fried myself an egg and built the same biscuit and choked it down with some coffee. That'll hold me over for most of the day probably.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-085225_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-085225_Gallery.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fried Halley's egg in bacon grease and built her a biscuit with dirty fried egg, melted cheese and bacon and wrapped it in foil for her. Sent her off to work with a cup of coffee and a biscuit to go. She's been playing catch up at work since the whole viral quarantine and working on Saturday's for a little while. Fried myself an egg and built the same biscuit and choked it down with some coffee. That'll hold me over for most of the day probably.
Good stuff!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday morning, I took the leftover meat and veggies from the Philly cheese steaks and made some omelets:

breakfast10.jpg

This morning, YHFP was in a mood to cook up a big breakfast. Bacon, jalapeno eggs, sausage, homefries, and toast. It was excellent:

breakfast11.jpg

Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts