Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Jalapeno eggs, applewood bacon, fried taters, and bbq bread fried in butter and bacon grease, courtesy of YHFP:

breakfast5.jpg

Head East

Mercy... fried bread??

Used to make fried bread to go with bean soup. Im the only one that would eat it now. Did you use a regular sesame bun??

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mercy... fried bread??

Used to make fried bread to go with bean soup. Im the only one that would eat it now. Did you use a regular sesame bun??
That's bbq bread. You can get it at Ingle's and a few other places.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Texas Toast may work if ya can't find bbq bread

y'all keep it up...I got some Salt Lick hot pan thawing...I got 4 jalapenos...got some eggs that still have butt on um...and there are hash browns in there I can scatter...PG might even have some bump biscuits

Head East

Gonna have to try that, may be a quick easy replacemennt for the bread i made which was regular bread dough we made, grab a dollop, flatten it out and through it in 350 degree lard. Float it for a bit and roll it over for a bit more. Golden brown and good with about anything. Used to put a couple in my bib pocket when id go out hayin.

Dub

Good morning, folks. Woke up this morning.....insanely early. One of those mornings where you figure...do I get up...or struggle to get back to sleep.

Since it was a morning on a day off work....getting up was easier. :rofl:

Coffee, reading, goofing around with a project in the garage.....eventually got hongry.

Tossed some hashbrowns in a skillet and some shrooms, peppers & tenderloin leftovers in the another skillet. Through some eggs with cheese in there shortly.

Found a wheat tortilla to roll it up in with a good dose of Crystal Garlic in there, too.

Tasty. The crunch from the hashbrowns was good in the burritos. Ready to get some fun stuff done today.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Bumping this thread back up to the top.....been a bit.

Steak n Eggs...with some chipotle hot sauce...Resized_20201206_085841.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man yeah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.