Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ham n extra sharp cheesy eggs with a lil extra cheese on top.

My neighbors mater plant put out 1, exactly one, orange tomato on a vine slap full of red tomatos. I'm guessing the momma's been slipping out on the daddy ?

It are well
20210815_094922.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
But but but...this chick making them in the video said they were a family favorite and hubby approved. She lies?.

If it helps tho I can't make a normal biscuit that the dog will eat either :banginghe
My wife has some in the oven right now made of real flour, buttermilk, and Crisco. They're smelling good. :)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
My wife has some in the oven right now made of real flour, buttermilk, and Crisco. They're smelling good. :)

Ha I can smell them from here! When I get closer to my goal I'll start the once a month or so routine of trying to make a good one. And fail miserably and put it off again for another month

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
But but but...this chick making them in the video said they were a family favorite and hubby approved. She lies?.

If it helps tho I can't make a normal biscuit that the dog will eat either :banginghe
I went and watched a couple of those videos. Most of those chicks look malnourished, have a California accent, and have husbands with man buns. Neither of them have probably ever eaten a real biscuit, or have any idea what they're supposed to taste like. :)

Put me in the ground before you feed me gluten-free sawdust food.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I went and watched a couple of those videos. Most of those chicks look malnourished, have a California accent, and have husbands with man buns. Neither of them have probably ever eaten a real biscuit, or have any idea what they're supposed to taste like. :)

Put me in the ground before you feed me gluten-free sawdust food.

Mostly true^^^^

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A biscuit ain't a biscuit without some Mayhaw jelly and a cup of Joe.

Mayhaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.