More about Staying at the campfire

Ga-Spur

This is the worst week of the winter for people's mental health. Turkey season is upon us really with only about one month to go before we will be scouting heavily. Every one hang on for this one last ride of winter weather.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
spur -- you're right about that!;)

Jim and I have been trying to line up someone that will come on board and read Poetry for the next four weeks.

you know --------to kinda sooth everbody's soul leading into the "Feathers Flyin Season"?:)

Toliver

Woody said:
spur -- you're right about that!;)

Jim and I have been trying to line up someone that will come on board and read Poetry for the next four weeks.

you know --------to kinda sooth everbody's soul leading into the "Feathers Flyin Season"?:)

I know some poems.. :D

Al33

Milkman said:
Well you asked for it Al.

If memory serves me John Wayne was playing Rooster Cogburn a rough lawman in the 1800's who wore an eye patch. During the movie he made an accomplishment of some sort. He bragged on himself and said " Not too bad for a one-eyed fatman. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :hammers: :hammers: :hammers: :whip: :whip: :whip:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love ya Marvin! Milkman speakum no forked tongue. :D

Sorry ElmerPud for the mushy stuff, hope it doesn't ruin your supper. :bounce: :love:

Al

Al33

Jeff Phillips said:
Let's ignore the folks that need it and love on those that need it and we will be just fine :cheers:

Jeff, that is without a doubt the best piece of advice I have ever read here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

H

HT2

Thanks Jeff.....

I need the "LOVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this just may be a "HALLMARK" moment.........

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Excuse me.....

I've gotta take a break...... :eek:

Timbo

I AINT NO SISSY.

Im outa here,going to put my slippers on and water my plants :bounce: