More catches

Doug B.

Love to.see them too. I wish could get dad to take some with his phone. I try to remember to take some when I run.. Thanks for sharing.
I video most catches on my phone and at the very least I do take a picture of every catch.

I love to see pictures of everyone else's catches too!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yes sir we enjoy seeing pictures , I finally got all my traps back in the dirt and ready to take some myself . Haven’t had much luck but a couple coons and had a first coyote pull out , had a fairly decent catch circle with nothing but a empty trap !

280 Man

Banned
Yes sir we enjoy seeing pictures , I finally got all my traps back in the dirt and ready to take some myself . Haven’t had much luck but a couple coons and had a first coyote pull out , had a fairly decent catch circle with nothing but a empty trap !

You sure it was a yote? I had a pull out one time with a decent size circle and from a distance you would swear it was a yote but when I got up on it there was a foot that had been twisted off in the trap!

Doug B.

You sure it was a yote? I had a pull out one time with a decent size circle and from a distance you would swear it was a yote but when I got up on it there was a foot that had been twisted off in the trap!
Even if it was a coyote, sometimes it happens. I don't have the answer why, but stranger things have happened.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What kind of foot ? And no I’m not positive because it rained that night, but it did look similar to what the others I caught done , and the next night a coyote fir sure scratched up the rd just a couple feet from the trap and took a dump, it was set back in the same spot, I got 2 there now

280 Man

Banned
What kind of foot ? And no I’m not positive because it rained that night, but it did look similar to what the others I caught done , and the next night a coyote fir sure scratched up the rd just a couple feet from the trap and took a dump, it was set back in the same spot, I got 2 there now

Possum foot in my trap

Koltan

That looks like a coon or possum to me. But I know that feeling when you pull up on a catch circle and no animal. It sucks