More On That Gun Rights Rally In Virginia (Update)

All "Bravo Sieera" aside. You need to watch this video and see what all they are trying to do in Virginia. Its incredible, and it's coming to a state near you. We need to educate ourselves about this instead of all the chest thumping and Wyatt Earp talk. Thumb hole stocks....and firearms that " could" accept more than a 10 round clip and a whole lot more.

Last edited:
sham on you! Don't you know we are a bunch of racist. black hating, Law Enforcement haters, white supremacist, cousin humping inbreeds ever assembled.....

ready to kill folk in the streets for our cause! give me my flag!

I believe that we the people are tired of trying to win hearts and minds to a point. That has not worked.
No such thing as middle of the road. If you believe that for one second then go ahead and vote D like you always have. See ya.
there are many folks (voters) who are undicided on the gun issue..we as gun qwners are not helping by a display of military type firearms and gear...at this time only a few more mass shooting incidents will tilt the scales to support more gun controll..nobody will take away certain firearms but laws could be passed for certain ammo or the firing of semi auto rifles , etc..
by the way, I am a lifelong GOP gun (12) owner

Thread starter #31
there are many folks (voters) who are undicided on the gun issue..we as gun qwners are not helping by a display of military type firearms and gear...at this time only a few more mass shooting incidents will tilt the scales to support more gun controll..nobody will take away certain firearms but laws could be passed for certain ammo or the firing of semi auto rifles , etc..
Phooey. Guns are the issue. Hiding them is surrendering from the get go.

dwhee87

So are you suggesting we put away our modern sporting rifles, the most popular rifle in America, and march in our red flannel caps, carharts and shotguns?

"Shall not be infringed" is not an ambiguous phrase. There is no mistaking the meaning. In legal terms, the word 'shall' means absolute.

I believe it is our Constitutional duty as free citizens of this Nation to make it very apparent to the tyrants of government that we have the tools and the will to uphold the Constitution that outlines the limits they must abide by.

Many people look at the Constitution as a document that tell us lowly citizens what we can and can't do, and what rights the government grants us.

In fact, it's completely the opposite. It clearly defines the limits that are placed on the government with the sole purpose of restricting it's ability to ever devolve into another democracy, monarchy or oligarchy.

Or that the streets are still clean, shop windows are still intact, and from the livestreams I've been listening to at work, seemed like folks were, for the most part, just having a good ol' fashioned get together. Lots of laughing and joking and gun talk. Unfortunately, I think if you were outside the fence it was nearly impossible to hear the speeches.

I read a Washington Post article where a coffee shop lady, who was initially intimidated by all the gun totin' patriots, said that it actually ended up being a lot of fun.... that and she sold a LOT of coffee haha

I'm just really glad nothing has "popped off" thusfar

My post was extreme sarcasm, not serious. :)

So was mine, but not really. :)

Actually wish I could've attended and supported our fellow Patriots there.

Great 2A rally that totally offended the Enemy causing them to spew the HATE and LIES.

So are you suggesting we put away our modern sporting rifles, the most popular rifle in America, and march in our red flannel caps, carharts and shotguns?

"Shall not be infringed" is not an ambiguous phrase. There is no mistaking the meaning. In legal terms, the word 'shall' means absolute.

I believe it is our Constitutional duty as free citizens of this Nation to make it very apparent to the tyrants of government that we have the tools and the will to uphold the Constitution that outlines the limits they must abide by.

Many people look at the Constitution as a document that tell us lowly citizens what we can and can't do, and what rights the government grants us.

In fact, it's completely the opposite. It clearly defines the limits that are placed on the government with the sole purpose of restricting it's ability to ever devolve into another democracy, monarchy or oligarchy.
i would rather have the red flannel group to represent the american hunter and gun owner as opposed to some of the peopple who the media focused on to show the public what a gun owner looks like....

dwhee87

i would rather have the red flannel group to represent the american hunter and gun owner as opposed to some of the peopple who the media focused on to show the public what a gun owner looks like....
The media will always pick the image they feel best drives their narrative. If there was no one there that did that, they'd make it up.

1579629367784.png

1579629385490.png

1579629534114.png