Moultrie customer service answer me

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!!!! I got a moultrie 7000i to help protect my daughter who has a Protective order against her husband.
I tried to set up the account but it will not take my email. Last night I sent an email to support for help. They said 24 to 48 hours they will get back with me. This morning I sent another email and ask for a phone number and explained the situation. They sent another email and it will be 24 to 48 hours and they will not give me a phone number. Problems are only solved by email. Moultrie you suck!!
If you need a trail camera with customer support buy another product

jsa1281

Man I’m going through the same thing. There terrible at supporting customers this is ridiculous. I’ll never buy Moultrie again

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
I did the same, emailed them but they did call me back in a couple days.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!!!! I got a moultrie 7000i to help protect my daughter who has a Protective order against her husband.
I tried to set up the account but it will not take my email. Last night I sent an email to support for help. They said 24 to 48 hours they will get back with me. This morning I sent another email and ask for a phone number and explained the situation. They sent another email and it will be 24 to 48 hours and they will not give me a phone number. Problems are only solved by email. Moultrie you suck!!
If you need a trail camera with customer support buy another product
Check out some ring products...might be a good fit

Ugahunter2013

Yes! I have been trying to get in touch with them regarding their feeders. Can’t find a number so you have to email them. Awful!!!

livetohunt

I had to send 2 cameras back recently for warranty replacement. They sent 2 back but they were different models than the box indicated. One of them had scratches all over it, and was obviously refurbished. I called them back and told her I didn't buy a camera to have refurbished cameras sent back to me. They told me for warranty replacements there is no guarantee you will get new cameras. I put those cams out in Illinois during the summer and will check to see if they are still working in October. I have my doubts. On a side note, they told me that if you register your new cameras online, then it gives you a 3 year warranty instead of the standard 2 year warranty.