MoultrieMobile Cameras Help

Stingray23

You won’t get anyone the phone, review or not.emailwasrge only way I could get help.
Sent two emails so far with no response about the M4000i they sent me to replace the I700i I received from my son as a xmas gift. It wouldn't power up so they replaced it, now the replacement takes black night photos, did the due diligence and followed the infrared reset procedures...nothing. Can't get them on the phone. goback to the website, fill out the form, put in my comments, hit send. I get an email back telling me I need to first contact a tech at the number given, I call the number and the voice attendant tells me to go the website to the support tab...it's a viscious circle. Boxing it up now and sending it back...it's joke

dfurdennis

I have gone through the trouble shooting tips clean card, fresh batteries, ect... But BOTH cameras only sends me a fraction of what should be sent. I can not for the life of me get anyone from Moultrie on the phone. any advise?
I am sad to say I am having customer service issues with Moultrie as well. After they had the big crash a few weeks ago I stopped getting notifications, and of course I get robotic responses and no solution...so looks like another Spypoint Link Dark even tho pricey is fixing to get purchased after having the one I've had for a year with little issues.....you get what you pay for the Moultrie is my price range but if it doesn't work why bother.

snooker1

I have 4 spypoint micro wireless. I also set up a Browning (non cellular) next to each spypoint. The Browning got 3 the photos and they were all set the same. The spypoints only sent about a quarter of the photos it took.

Tunaman

BANNED
I am sad to say I am having customer service issues with Moultrie as well. After they had the big crash a few weeks ago I stopped getting notifications, and of course I get robotic responses and no solution...so looks like another Spypoint Link Dark even tho pricey is fixing to get purchased after having the one I've had for a year with little issues.....you get what you pay for the Moultrie is my price range but if it doesn't work why bother.
I agree about Moultrie service...or lack thereof! Most/many hunters are off work on weekends, that’s more than likely when you need help and their service is closed weekends....ridiculous! I have a Spypoint cell-link and Spypoint Link-Micro and when they work (about 50-60% of the time the pics are absolutely terrible! Glad I live nearby if I was a long ways away I would be very discouraged

dfurdennis

I agree about Moultrie service...or lack thereof! Most/many hunters are off work on weekends, that’s more than likely when you need help and their service is closed weekends....ridiculous! I have a Spypoint cell-link and Spypoint Link-Micro and when they work (about 50-60% of the time the pics are absolutely terrible! Glad I live nearby if I was a long ways away I would be very discouraged
Agreed I think they both have their downfalls I was looking into Spartan very expensive bit have great reviews about quality and customer service. If I make the jump I will keep you posted. From what I understand they have a local branch just north of Atlanta which will probably make it easier to deal with if there are any issues.

I have two Moultrie Mobile cameras and my cameras wasn’t sending me picture but When I went to the pictures I hit the 1x at the top and then went back to the 4x button and swiped up and all my picture came through don’t know if that will help with your pictures but it did mine

James12

Been using the XV6000 with no issues for a little while now. Tactacam was out everywhere.

James12

Haha! Of course. I make a comment about it working and I randomly get logged out of my account and can’t see camera. Request forgot password link to reset and have yet to receive an email for hours!

phillips david 123

Between cameras and feeders I've got several moultrie products and i have to work on one or two of them to get them working again just about every time i go to the woods. IMO if they work real hard and make some drastic improvements then one day it's possible they could have a real P.O.S. product.

Tunaman

BANNED
Between cameras and feeders I've got several moultrie products and i have to work on one or two of them to get them working again just about every time i go to the woods. IMO if they work real hard and make some drastic improvements then one day it's possible they could have a real P.O.S. product.
Know what you mean. I had moultrie cameras and went to Spypoint for the same exact reason. Spypoint isn't much worse than Moultrie...but some!!