Moving Soon

Lake Loon

My family is moving soon and leaving the place I grew up at and have lived my entrie life (35 years). Henry County has simply become a dump. For years I have kept the rat snakes and king snakes around the house. I hope they survive the future owners. Unfortunately they probably will not because people in this area have no common sense and care more about the wheels on their cars then their own community. If I could catch them soon I'd take them with us.

This rat snake hangs around my barn. Me and him are like old friends. This pic was the first time I caught him about 10 years ago.

Lake Loon

My family is moving soon and leaving the place I grew up at and have lived my entrie life (35 years). Henry County has simply become a dump. For years I have kept the rat snakes and king snakes around the house. I hope they survive the future owners. Unfortunately they probably will not because people in this area have no common sense and care more about the wheels on their cars then their own community. If I could catch them soon I'd take them with us.

This rat snake hangs around my barn. Me and him are like old friends. This pic was the first time I caught him about 10 years ago.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 146

Lake Loon

Mods:
Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I got caught up looking at pics and not paying attention to what I was doing

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I had one until a neighbor ran over it in the road in front of the house. It's a learning process for people not to hate snakes,the snakes lose while the learning is going on.

308-MIKE

Most people, I've met, don't know that it's illegal to kill non-poisonous snakes in the state if Georgia. They are shocked when they find out. They don't understand that even snakes have a place. Sorry to hear you have to leave home. That sucks. Good luck in your new place.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mods:
Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I got caught up looking at pics and not paying attention to what I was doing

Moved it here, seems a better fit.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
That is a fine specimen.

Had to move one the other day as it was eating all the eggs my chickens were laying.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep, been going downhill for a while now, good snake.

LTZ25

One of my brothers lies in Kelly Town road area , 3 weeks ago said they would never remove the confederate statue in McDonough square , he was wrong .

Lake Loon

One of my brothers lies in Kelly Town road area , 3 weeks ago said they would never remove the confederate statue in McDonough square , he was wrong .
Im surprised it lasted this long. The elected Democrat commissioners have no idea about history. One of the Democrat commissioners thought the statue was of Patrick Henry (our revolutionary war hero). He is too ignorant to do a little research of said statue. Especially since they are so opposed to it. Racism is not limited to only white folks.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
SNAKE LIVES MATTER (unless they are in my camp)