MP9

greg_n_clayton

I have another project I want to ask about. I have full size MP9 that I carry. I am looking at installing a Apex trigger to try to get my trigger travel shorter, and get the weight to around 3 or 4 lbs. If I understand and read correctly, a couple of different springs are available to get the weight in that range. So....
Anybody familiar with the Apex trigger:
Is the Apex trigger worth the trouble and expense ?
I also see kits that doesn't get so...invasive, what is the deal with those kits ?
And is anybody in extreme NE Ga that has done this swap that could guide me or look over my shoulder while I do it ?
Please understand, I am ignorant to aftermarket internal stuff when it comes to a handgun.

jpm2953

It’s pretty simple to do. I’ve done about 5 of them and I’m borderline retarded.
Less than 30 min to do. well worth it to me. Stock triggers kinda suck.

greg_n_clayton

It’s pretty simple to do. I’ve done about 5 of them and I’m borderline retarded.
Less than 30 min to do. well worth it to me. Stock triggers kinda suck.
Thanks for the reply. I watched a youtube postimg about it ! Wish me luck for when I move forward. I just wish the kit would work in other models so I could remove it should I trade it off. For the price of the MP9, I doubt seriously recouping anything toward the kit.

greg_n_clayton

yeah, it adds about 0 dollars to a resell. But it is nice to shoot!
Kinda what I figured. I like the pistol. Usually when a weapon comes to stable around here it is to stay. Of course unless it came for trading purposes to begin with.
Thanks again