Mud Tires

Stroker

Sounds like your going to get stuck no matter what. Few times through there tearing it up. Bad rain. Again. U also need a wench. Posthole diggers and a good strong 6x6 post.
Good luck. ?

A big fluke style boat anchor work's well or a old rear end axle drove in with a sledge hammer. You can never have enough high test chain.

dslc6487

Get a winch and try to stay in an area that has some trees for support of the winch. And, a lot of cable for the witch. Had a 8000 lb Warn winch on my 1977 FJ40 for years and only used it twice. But, for those 2 times, it paid for itself...

7Mag Hunter

Been running mud tires on my 4x4 trucks for 40+ yrs and the best "reasonably priced" mud tire that runs quiet, wears really good and very good in mud is the Dunlop mud radial tire....recently bought a set of Mastercraft mud tires for my S-10 4x4 and are also very good but the lugs are closer together than the Dunlop tire and will grab and hold gravel !!!! very deep lugs and are exceptionally quiet and wear very good...

Interco swampers wear the lugs round and fast if u drive highways....

greg j

Kenda Tires.. got them on my power wagon. Work good in the mud down in Talbot cty where our club is.