My Apologies

christianhunter

I started two threads of a controversial nature.While I do not offer an apology for my stance,I do for my behavior.I deleted The two threads,mainly because of three people,who need to work on their people skills.Apparently we are not going to be able to have Christian Discussions as was first thought after all.

SarahFair

I hope I was not one of those people.
Too bad you deleted. I enjoy a good convo on something that calls views from all kinds of religions :)

centerpin fan

... I deleted The two threads ...

I make a conscious effort to limit my posts solely because members here have the ability to delete threads. (I've never seen this in any other forum.). I don't want to make the time and effort to post and then have the thread deleted by the thread starter.

I'm sorry you felt the need to delete, but I wish you hadn't done it. You can start a thread, but you don't own it, IMO.

:)

OK, I'm off my soapbox, now.

christianhunter

I hope I was not one of those people.
Too bad you deleted. I enjoy a good convo on something that calls views from all kinds of religions :)

You most certainly were not one.You are always very polite,it was a few guys who were basically calling me a liar.One is on my ignore,now,one of the others is a Christian,and the other is a new guy who may have a short stay,if he doesn't sharpen up on his people skills.:biggrin2:

christianhunter

I make a conscious effort to limit my posts solely because members here have the ability to delete threads. (I've never seen this in any other forum.). I don't want to make the time and effort to post and then have the thread deleted by the thread starter.

I'm sorry you felt the need to delete, but I wish you hadn't done it. You can start a thread, but you don't own it, IMO.

:)

OK, I'm off my soapbox, now.

I was basically called a liar,and called out by three key board heroes.I didn't own the Thread,but my temper was hurting my witness.Sorry,but I did have the right,or they would still be up.The Admin would have deleted it anyway those guys had me angry.

Dominic

Banned
Apparently we are not going to be able to have Christian Discussions as was first thought after all.

If you could define a "Christian Discussion" I think it would be helpful.

Who is allowed to take part in a "Christian Discussion"?

Who is not allowed to take part in a "Christian Discussion"?

How is a "Christian Discussion" to be conducted?

apoint

Funny to me how we have a separated Christian forum but still have atheist being degrading to us unprovoked along with name calling, braking forum rules .

packrat

?

Funny to me how we have a separated Christian forum but still have atheist being degrading to us unprovoked along with name calling, braking forum rules .

That's cause the devil will always hang around till the day The Lord puts him in his eternal place.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod

I'm surprised about that also.
I guess the change wasn't what I thought it was.

Lowjack

Are you kidding ? How many threads of I don't believe in God can they start , or how many Discussions can they start.
They need us to feed on their hatred for God.

earl

Banned
All of ya'll must have missed this part of ch's post .

''one of the others is a Christian,''

Funny how that works when you see only what you want to see. :crazy::crazy:

apoint

Are you kidding ? How many threads of I don't believe in God can they start , or how many Discussions can they start.
They need us to feed on their hatred for God.

Ain't that the truth. Now that explains alot. They really love their hate for God and Christians. They dont have anything better to do than get on here and hate, pitiful
excuse for existence. I love talking to unbelievers if their looking for the truth but these only come here to disrupt and show their disdain for God.
Too bad we cant get thru a meaningfull discussion without this garbage going on. The forum change has accomplished nothing because the christians are always wrong even on their own forum.

apoint

If you could define a "Christian Discussion" I think it would be helpful.

Who is allowed to take part in a "Christian Discussion"?

Who is not allowed to take part in a "Christian Discussion"?

How is a "Christian Discussion" to be conducted?

Good question's Dominic. Atheist would be welcome if they were seeking the truth and asking questions.
Looks more like their on a seek and destroy mission and to degrade Christian beliefs. The Christians get along just fine even in disagreements.
Its the blatant attack of the atheist thats doing all the harm.
Low jack posted " boycott Israel" and it was immediately attacked by the atheist degrading the Jews.
Unprovoked and breaking forum rules. Yea big improvement from what we use to have.
Same reason CH shut down his thread, same instigators.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
We need to all make up our mind not to ever respond to their nonsense posts.

TTom

OK Christian hunter I'm not going to be one sided here.

I agree calling you a liar was over the line.

However if you are unwilling for whatever reason to provided the details of a story then it's disingenuous to try to offer it up as proof.

If I can't verify the truth of a story independently then it serves no purpose other than hearsay.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
OK Christian hunter I'm not going to be one sided here.

I agree calling you a liar was over the line.

However if you are unwilling for whatever reason to provided the details of a story then it's disingenuous to try to offer it up as proof.

If I can't verify the truth of a story independently then it serves no purpose other than hearsay.

The forums were segregated so those that do not believe as the Forum Title suggest can have their own venue to vent / discuss / or start their own thread addressing a similar topic if they so choose.

As to deleting the thread due to derailing and maligned behavior; a simple PM to a moderator or administrator will usually take care of those that are out of line.;)

I started two threads of a controversial nature.While I do not offer an apology for my stance,I do for my behavior.

I accept your apology and I am willing to forget the whole matter. Thanks.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Anytime you discuss Religion or politics in an open forum your gonna have arguments and folks are gonna get hurt!!!!IMO you should have a daily bible verse and a prayer list and thats it.This is a outdoor ,hunting and fishing forum thats gotten to big and now is trying to accommodate any and everyone( i mean a atheist sub- category in the spiritual help and religious discussions section,come on)next there will be sections for atheist who own 3 legged dogs,ones who dont,a cat lovers section,people who own monkeys and so on.there's probably a lot of folks on here that dont even hunt or fish or enjoy the outdoors all they want to be is cyberspace cowboys sitting on there computer all day string up trouble.....Woodies needs a serious revamping IMO and needs to Keep it simple and get back to there roots....and for the ones who keep replying to the same old troublemakers then you deserve what you get, its quite simple if you ignore them they will simply go away,its folly for them and if you dont play along its not fun for them any longer!!!