My Apologies

Dominic

Banned
Let me get this straight.

CH puts up a thread about Halloween, and as part of his reasons why people should not participate in Halloween, talks about someone from his family that was given laced gum. He mentions their name, their age, and the county in which it occurs, he even says “check the records”, because he feels like Bottle Hunter and someone else has called him a liar. I ask “what year?” and then CH deletes the thread.

Now CH puts up an apology thread talking about how he “deleted the two threads, mainly because of three people, who need to work on their people skills. Apparently, we are not going to be able to have Christian Discussions as was first thought after all.” And “it was a few guys who were basically calling me a liar. One is on my ignore, now, one of the others is a Christian, and the other is a new guy who may have a short stay, if he doesn't sharpen up on his people skills.”. It turns out that I was the “Christian”, and it is now I who am exploiting the family member of CH and not him and I am the one not being loving.

CH, I have to say you sure have a gift for turning an apology thread into a blaming others for things you feel guilt about thread.

christianhunter

Let me get this straight.

CH puts up a thread about Halloween, and as part of his reasons why people should not participate in Halloween, talks about someone from his family that was given laced gum. He mentions their name, their age, and the county in which it occurs, he even says “check the records”, because he feels like Bottle Hunter and someone else has called him a liar. I ask “what year?” and then CH deletes the thread.

Now CH puts up an apology thread talking about how he “deleted the two threads, mainly because of three people, who need to work on their people skills. Apparently, we are not going to be able to have Christian Discussions as was first thought after all.” And “it was a few guys who were basically calling me a liar. One is on my ignore, now, one of the others is a Christian, and the other is a new guy who may have a short stay, if he doesn't sharpen up on his people skills.”. It turns out that I was the “Christian”, and it is now I who am exploiting the family member of CH and not him and I am the one not being loving.

CH, I have to say you sure have a gift for turning an apology thread into a blaming others for things you feel guilt about thread.

Well guilt maybe yes,mentioning his name,most definately.He is not my relative,but my nieces.It is truth,that I thought would not be questioned,out of respect to the individual.I provided all of the info necessary.It is a record of the courts,but the perps were never caught.He is basically a grown man,with a childs mind now.I deleted the thread,because I was getting too angry.You it so happens was the least of my anger,the other two were the central point.Remember the rules of the forum,I can't call anyone out.The info you have posted,was determined by you,and you were right on two counts.I will not give the others name,for the sake of not getting an infraction.This happened in the 70's,and he was a minor child then.There is a possibility that his name may not be a matter of record.Regardless I will not give you his last name.Refer to me as a liar,as the other two did.I know I'm not,and could care less.I have moved on,since the deletion,so let it go.

earl

Banned
Best Idea I've heard yet.

The Ignore button is wonderful.
Besides being insulters and God haters they are also cowardly, as soon as you answer them , they go running to the Moderators and cry we are calling them names, LOL
Never met such a group of whimps ! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

From the rules and guidelines...

PRIVATE MESSAGES: Private Messages are intended to be precisely that. Do not post any private message or private email on the Forum. These messages are intended by the author to be private. Communication of this type may be posted by Administrators of the Forum if they deem it appropriate material for the Forum.

Posts containing personal attacks or harassing, inflammatory, vulgar, abusive, threatening, sexually-oriented, hateful, or obscene language are prohibited on this Forum. Posts violating this prohibition will be removed. A member who violates this prohibition may be banned from the Forum.

Ain't it funny how the Christians are never at fault ? Those evil atheists got them in trouble. What a joke.

apoint

:bounce:Sounds to me like your doing all the crying earl.

earl

Banned

Now how do you figure that Apoint ? You can't get under my skin with your PMs ,why do you think you can upset me here ?

You may want to read the FRUIT thread . You are sadly lacking in all of them. However your continual attacks on me in public and private sure do look like proof that I am your Waterloo .
Like you guys keep saying , the ignore button is a great feature. It also keeps you from ruining what little Christian reputation you have left.

How ironic that you chose the APOLOGY thread to attack me once again.:rolleyes:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Now how do you figure that Apoint ? You can't get under my skin with your PMs ,why do you think you can upset me here ?

You may want to read the FRUIT thread . You are sadly lacking in all of them. However your continual attacks on me in public and private sure do look like proof that I am your Waterloo .
Like you guys keep saying , the ignore button is a great feature. It also keeps you from ruining what little Christian reputation you have left.

How ironic that you chose the APOLOGY thread to attack me once again.:rolleyes:

It would be in the best interests of both of you, to utilize the ignore feature.

Dominic

Banned
It is truth,that I thought would not be questioned,out of respect to the individual.

Then maybe it is a lesson learned. To you it is a truth, because you know the facts of case. To others it is neither true or untrue until it has been proven or disproven.

I could say that pesticides from Orkin caused the death of my best friend, and I am sure you would ask for proof, because it is quite a claim. Would you call me a liar if I refused to produce? Or would you take my word for it?

Regardless I will not give you his last name.Refer to me as a liar,as the other two did.I know I'm not,and could care less.I have moved on,since the deletion,so let it go.

No one asked for his last name, and as far as I know I never called you a liar.

Personally, I do not think you are liar.

I personally have never heard of a case of purposely tainted Halloween candy, does that mean it has never happened? No. Does that mean if I heard of one I would want to verify it? Yes. This is all that was going here.

christianhunter

Then maybe it is a lesson learned. To you it is a truth, because you know the facts of case. To others it is neither true or untrue until it has been proven or disproven.

I could say that pesticides from Orkin caused the death of my best friend, and I am sure you would ask for proof, because it is quite a claim. Would you call me a liar if I refused to produce? Or would you take my word for it?

No one asked for his last name, and as far as I know I never called you a liar.

Personally, I do not think you are liar.

I personally have never heard of a case of purposely tainted Halloween candy, does that mean it has never happened? No. Does that mean if I heard of one I would want to verify it? Yes. This is all that was going here.

For the record,I'm no longer angry.You are right, you did not call me a liar.I may have taken your post wrong.So how about this?
Lets call a truce on this one,how about it?