My Beautiful, Sweet Girls.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I have 4 sons also. 4 of each model. I must be a collector and a very hard worker also !!!!!!

I fixed it for you !!! You surely do have a wonderful family and I bet they all love to go on vacation with you to various places. You obviously create a huge impact on their lives in molding them into becoming model citizens. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing photos of such wonderful kids. :cheers:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
there is no doubt that I have been extremely blessed.

my daughters from left to right...

1. is a parapro at the local school system, working with speech therapy students. She has been married for 10 years, and has 3 beautiful girls.

2. is my runner. She went to college on a scholarship, running x country and long distance track. She is working on getting her nursing degree, and working in a nursing home part time.

3. Is a manager at the local McDonalds and has 3 children. The 2 girls in the picture and Samsam, who along with his older sister, will be going on the trip out west this summer.

4. works with disabled adults. She has a son who is 9, and one of the most dedicated moms you will ever meet. Her son will be going with us this summer, if his Dad will agree. They are separated, and sometimes it makes it hard to plan because of that.

My sons... the oldest works with me at our family business. #2 lives in Ct with his wife and 2 children. They are looking to moving back to Georgia this summer. #3 works in construction. #4 is still at home, and working on getting out of high school, if I can keep his mind off the young ladies. lol

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
from Daddy Daughter Date 2 years ago.

27545346_1411149815696056_2768644518762298869_n.jpg