My Best turkey season to Date (REDEMPTION)

Thread starter #1

brofoster

I wasn't gonna share because it was over soooo fast but why not! By far my best turkey season yet! 3 GA bird in 3 counties in the first 4 days of the season! I even got an Alabama bird and called in another for my nephew! Top it all off I killed 1 bird on my newly purchased piece of land! Last year wasn't good but this year was REDEMPTION! Thanking God for his may blessings ๐Ÿ™Œ and looking forward to deer season!

Gunny

Attachments

I wasn't gonna share because it was over soooo fast but why not! By far my best turkey season yet! 3 GA bird in 3 counties in the first 4 days of the season! I even got an Alabama bird and called in another for my nephew! Top it all off I killed 1 bird on my newly purchased piece of land! Last year wasn't good but this year was REDEMPTION! Thanking God for his may blessings ๐Ÿ™Œ and looking forward to deer season!

Gunny
Ok, this is making sense now. You got the ones meant for me which is why I got skunked...:LOL:. Great job!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

Gunny
Fine season and great to see you back posting!

Thread starter #8

brofoster

Yes sir ! Redemption it was , congrats on a great season ! I know it was special to get one on your on property ! Great pictures also
Yes sir! Owning land has been a dream for a long time! It's just a different feel when you open the gate!

Thread starter #9

brofoster

Ok, this is making sense now. You got the ones meant for me which is why I got skunked...:LOL:. Great job!
There will be many more chances and Yes I've been skunked before too!

Gaswamp

broF where you been? congrats on a fine season and hope you are doing well