My boy's first arrowhead

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That is an exceptional first find, and I`d like to offer my congratulations to the young man on a fine point. Each artifact is a part of a unique history. Hopefully he will continue and build a great collection.

JHannah92

That is an exceptional first find, and I`d like to offer my congratulations to the young man on a fine point. Each artifact is a part of a unique history. Hopefully he will continue and build a great collection.
I found my first, a bolen bevel, when I was about his age. I've been picking em up now for 30 years. Hopefully he'll be hooked now like I was.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I found my first, a bolen bevel, when I was about his age. I've been picking em up now for 30 years. Hopefully he'll be hooked now like I was.

That`s just plumb cool right there. My first was a Bolen Bevel too. In th garden with Mama picking butterbeans. 1959. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice find!

walkinboss01

Very nice find. Congrats to your son. My son found his first one last year, and it’s in a frame on his nightstand.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
And a good one it is. That will keep him looking at the dirt for a while.

ghadarits

He's an Eagle Eye'd young man. Congratulations to both of you I know you're both proud and I would be too.

That is a great find for anyone not to mention finding one like that for your first.