My daughter’s first

Philnlucky

Now that's what I'm talking about! Congrats to the young hunter on her first deer, and to Dad for starting off the next generation the right way.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Congratulations!

I've been there and done that and it was the best hunt of my life. It was Christmas eve 17 years ago and I can still remember exactly what she said when she saw the deer and after she took the shot.

uturn

My 8 yr old daughter killed her first deer this evening. We went to a “dirt” plot that my son and I hunted Saturday evening and saw 9 deer (he let them all walk). We got in the blind and got set up about 4:45 and at 5:25 this little fella stepped out. She had said she wanted her first to be a buck and when I saw it coming through the pines I glassed it with binos and told her it was a spike. He came out and got broadside, but by the time she got on the gun and I flipped the safety off he turned facing away from us. It took him six minutes to turn broadside again, and when he did she put a great shot on him. He ran about 25 yards and piled up. I offered to drag it back to the blind and we could keep hunting but she said she wanted to get home before it got too cold. Ended up having some bigger bucks on camera before dark. ?View attachment 1183785View attachment 1183788View attachment 1183789View attachment 1183790View attachment 1183791
Awesome...Congratulations