My memories fading can anyone remind me

No, I don't care to try again. I can't make the willfully blind see.

I figured you would say something like that, especially when confronted with the fact your "quote" of the President's speech did not reveal any casting of blame against President Clinton by President Bush.

Of course I don't have a DU secret decoder ring so I can understand the deeper meaning of what the President means when he speaks, so I could be wrong.

Stupid me, I take things at face value, assuming the speaker means what he says.

SBG

elfiii said:
I figured you would say something like that, especially when confronted with the fact your "quote" of the President's speech did not reveal any casting of blame against President Clinton by President Bush.

Of course I don't have a DU secret decoder ring so I can understand the deeper meaning of what the President means when he speaks, so I could be wrong.

Stupid me, I take things at face value, assuming the speaker means what he says.
Yeah...but the trout fishing is great.

FX Jenkins

I had to print the thread starter...

Seems like most of the media has forgoten why we are war as well, much less who has an appropriate response...

Clinton should have been impeached again for not responding to that 1999 Russian apartment bombing. ;)