My new Ferris mower

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've had Zero turn mowers before but I've never owned a Ferris. I bought this one yesterday. I hope I like it. :huh:

Looks good, Ferris makes some pretty good quality stuff from what I've seen in the past. I've never owned one personally, but have worked around them and used them some on a couple of Golf courses I worked on wayy back in the day.

I recently bought a new mower also, but it's a 'stand on' made by Bad boy mowers. Figured I'd give them a try. Haven't been around nowhere near as long as Ferris though, but so far I'm impressed.

Hope it serves you well, I bet it will.

https://badboymowers.com/zero-turn-mowers/commercial/revolt-stand-on-lawn-mower

ucfireman

I looked at them too, like the suspension idea.
I did a suspension seat recently after 9 years of regular rubber mounted. Big Difference.
I'm sure you will love the ride. They looked like good mowers.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You're going to love that Ferris.

I bought a 72" ISX3300 last year and it's awesome.

I love to cut grass anyway, and with the Ferris my lower back actually feels better after I cut the grass. On my old Troybilt mower I'd have a hard time walking for several days after cutting the grass.

With the suspension you will get some side scalping if you go too fast into a turn.

madsam

Nice zero-turn. I would like to try one and see if the suspension makes
much difference. 1200 hrs. on my Gravely so I'm tire kickin new mowers.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
My dad had had a Ferris for about 10 years we love it

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I would like to try one and see if the suspension makes
much difference.

It makes a HUGE difference in comfort and ride quality.

The quality of the cut will suffer somewhat if you cut fast and have a lot of suspension travel.