My work of art from GoDawgs57

JayR

Ive been trying to figure out how to post a of the knife I just got from Mr Hank Hammond, aka GoDawgs57. It won’t post or I can figure it out and it would do it justice. It’s his take on a Randall model 23 with a file blade. This is my type of art. I’ll never carry or use it, it just looks too good. Now I’m trying to decide how I want to show it off. Along with making a gray looking knife he was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Mr Hammond!

hh-gon-23-jpg.1009207

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Screenshot the picture & post the screenshot.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Email me the pic and I'll post it for you.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ive been trying to figure out how to post a of the knife I just got from Mr Hank Hammond, aka GoDawgs57. It won’t post or I can figure it out and it would do it justice. It’s his take on a Randall model 23 with a file blade. This is my type of art. I’ll never carry or use it, it just looks too good. Now I’m trying to decide how I want to show it off. Along with making a gray looking knife he was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Mr Hammond!

I take a picture with my phone and email it to myself then post from my email on the computer and it automatically resizes it.

Big7

The Oracle
I think I saw the knife on another thread.

He makes some seriously great knives. ?

godogs57

Thanks so much for the fine words. It’s very much appreciated. Your knife is posted two threads below.
“Just another old file knife”.
Think I’ll get another file knife in the works. :sneaky:

Hillbilly stalker

That is a beautiful knife...but I would have to get blood on it. I would take care of it, but its a beauty ! Great job godog57 !

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That is a beautiful knife...but I would have to get blood on it. I would take care of it, but its a beauty ! Great job godog57 !
Hank's knives are very suitable to get a little bloody. My HH knife skinned it's first deer and first coyote this year.

tgc

Thank you Mr Hammond!

So Jay, you are not going to beat it with a log to try to split another log?. “Bushcraft style”. Don’t blame ya. That’s a nice knife!

wvdawg

Staff member
Got the pic pasted in there for you. Beautiful knife! Hank makes some great ones!