Mysticism soon coming to a friend or yourself.

gordon 2

Quote[Once the province of the few, the spiritual experience, and within it the mystic path, may now be the requirement of the many — a unique developmental path for self and world.] End Quote.

While I think that Christian mysticism is the outcome of the seven spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 11: 1-2) I think that this article is kind of valid in that it points not only to the spiritual way we up until now have uncommonly formed our understanding of spiritual matters ( spiritual mysticism) but it suggests the need of the mystical-spiritual way to understanding is about to be a lot more common and necessary.

I place it in this forum as it might invite a broad view on how we all get to the truth of spiritual understandings.

Paul says, "
"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."
-------------------

I have to wonder if our understanding through the Spirit is about to be ramped up a bit from what we have been accustomed and to the area of spiritual-mystical understanding.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/spirituality-and-the-mean_b_620272

Last edited: