Nascar

Doghunter11

Was just told Daytona was cutting ties with nascar over all the protest issues. Can’t find anything about it on any of the big news sources. Anyone else heard anything about it?

MissouriBoy

Was just told Daytona was cutting ties with nascar over all the protest issues. Can’t find anything about it on any of the big news sources. Anyone else heard anything about it?
Would be glorious if they cut diversitycar off!

BornToHuntAndFish

Bubba Wallace wore a shirt that read "I Can't Breathe/Black Lives Matter" before Sunday's NASCAR race in Atlanta, and now the circuit's only black full-time driver is pushing for change at the track.

NASCAR's next race is Wednesday night at Martinsville Speedway in Virginia. Richard Petty Motorsports announced Tuesday that Wallace would drive a car with a Black Lives Matter paint scheme in the race to promote racial equality.

Wonder if the recent Nascar changes with BLM & flag is what brought Dale Jr. back to drive in the Xfinity race & finishing 5th???

EaGRNZOXgAIAlfk

GettyImages-486498532-e1591896245314.jpg

i

dm_200612_ft_bubba_wallace.jpg

bullgator

I just went on NASCARs site and sent them my comments above their PC moves. I finished it wishing them luck with their new skinny jeans fan base.

tigerdad30529

Hope they enjoy those empty seats they have now.
Attendance was going down hill anyway, it’s for sure gonna drop now.

Could care less if they are on tv or not.

BornToHuntAndFish

Appears Richard Petty Motorsports & Nascar is so proud of their BLM #43 car. What a legacy as a social justice warrior. Political Correctness has a price.

gettyimages-847447510.jpg

Gold Ranger

I don't believe for a second that Bubba Wallace pushed for or said anything other than exactly what NASCAR told him to. They finally saw the perfect opportunity to split from the redneck roots they hate.

riprap

Hopefully the few fans at Talladega will be heard loud and clear. Nascar has labeled the fanbase as racists. Maybe the fans can wear shirts that read, "I'm not racist".

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I have never owned anything with a Confederate flag on it.

It does not offend me. I always considered the Confederate flag a middle finger to Yankees and a Southern pride/identity thing.

I am offended by the PC cancel culture and the loss of freedom of speech.

BLM is a political party that offends me. Some may be offended by Confederate war memorials.

I don't think BLM should be removed from NASCAR, but I won't watch NASCAR is BLM is involved.

I watch grown men play games to be entertained, not offended. Shut up and dance to the music.

NASCAR is going down the tubes. I guess they thing their only hope is to appeal to the left. Good luck with that. The left holds NASCAR and traditional NASCAR fans in contempt.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST REASONS THAT NASCAR HAS GONE DOWN THE TUBE. YES, GONE, GONE, GONE !!!

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS RECENT ABSURD HAPPENING TO ME !!!!!

This downfall with NASCAR AND SPECIFICALLY CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY has been happening for quite a while now and it surely came to a head for me back in the early spring this year.

I have had the same several seats at CMS for the annual Coco- Cola 600 race that was always held on Memorial Day Weekend and I have had these same seats for over 35 years now. I personally chose these seats as they were FANTASTIC, as they are located at the Main Entrance, The Speedway Club Restaurant and Lounge, Major concessions, bathrooms etc, ticket office and also the Main CMS store venue was all right there together in close proximity to my seats.

I always enjoyed great viewing of the entire track from my seats and this Coca Cola 600 Race was the best of the best, year after year as we all gave Thanks to our Military Personnel for their sacrifices etc.

Well my seats were renewed automatically every year and were charged to my American Express Card every year in August and my tickets were always mailed in January. Well this year, I had NOT received my tickets like normal so I called CMS Ticket Office to inquire about it.

I WAS THEN TOLD THAT THEY HAD REMOVED EVERY "EVEN NUMBERED ROW OF SEATS" ALONG THE FRONT STRETCH.....and had put a small tray-like table of sorts so that fans could sit and eat with their drinks on this type of table of sorts installed where there had previously been the row of seats in front of them.

I WILL BET MY LAST PENNY THAT THIS WAS ONLY DONE SO THAT THE TELEVISED NASCAR RACES IN THE FUTURE WOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THE STANDS WERE MORE "HALF EMPTY" BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING LACK OF INTEREST IN THIS SPORT !!!!!

NOBODY HAD EVER MENTIONED THIS ONGOING PROBLEM TO ME UNTIL I CALLED ASKING ABOUT MY TICKETS. THEY HAD HELD MY MONEY SINCE AUGUST OF 2019 AND WHEN I ASKED JUST WHERE IN THE HADES WAS I SUPPOSED TO SIT NOW, THEY ONLY SAID THAT MAYBE I COULD PICK ANOTHER LOCATION.

I ASKED JUST WHY THEY HADN'T ADVISED ME OF THIS BEFORE ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD BEEN PURCHASING THESE SEATS FOR OVER 35 YEARS AND THEY DANG SURELY DIDN'T MAKE THAT DECISION IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SO AS IT HAD TO BE A YEAR OR MORE IN THEIR PLANNING OF THIS. THEY WOULD NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WAS NOT ATTENDING ANY MORE RACES THERE WITHOUT MY SEATS, AND IN FACT, THAT I HAD SOME RECENT ONGOING HEART RELATED PROBLEMS AND THE SEAT LOCATION THAT I PREVIOUSLY HAD FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS REQUIRED THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WALKING AND CLIMBING ANY INCLINES ETC.

THESE IDIOTS EVEN WANTED ME TO SUBMIT A DOCTOR'S STATEMENT TO THAT FACT THAT I WAS NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE TO ATTEND BEFORE THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY WHICH WAS ALWAYS SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF $$$$$.

IT WAS THEN THAT I PULLED THE PLUG ON CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY AND NASCAR IN GENERAL. I ADVISED THEM THAT THEY DID NOT WANT ME TO HAVE TO DRIVE TO CHARLOTTE BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE PLEASANT FOR THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF REFUSING TO REFUND MY MONEY.

THE NEXT DAY, I WAS ADVISED THAT MY MONEY HAD BEEN CREDITED BACK TO MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD ACCOUNT. I CALLED AMERICAN EXPRESS AND VERIFIED THAT FACT IMMEDIATELY.

NOW, I WOULDN'T "TINKLE" ON ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH CMS OR NASCAR...EVEN IF THEY WERE ON FIRE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL TOAST IN MY OPINION !!!!! :cheers:

PS: I GUESS THE GOOD NEWS TO THIS IS THAT I ALSO WILL NEVER BE SPENDING HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR HOTELS, MEALS ETC IN CHARLOTTE (JUST LIKE THE MASTER'S GOLF TOURNAMENT HERE IN AUGUSTA AS YOU HAVE TO PAY 5-10 TIMES THE PRICES FOR EVERYTHING JUST TO ATTEND.

I BET THIS IS THE SIDE THAT MOST PEOPLE NEVER GOT TO SEE...AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE ALL OF THIS NONSENSE ABOUT THIS BLM HAPPENINGS.

The really "funny thing" about this particular race was that when it was finally raced, there were NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED in the stands because of this virus...so I hope that Charlotte Motor Speedway lost their rear-end because of the millions of dollars of lost revenue at the track and in Charlotte and the entire area. My refund was just a very small molecule of $ and yet they acted like it was thousands of $ and they still didn't want to refund it to me !!! :rofl::rofl:

THE FINAL NAIL HAS BEEN HAMMERED INTO THIS COFFIN !!!

HECK EVERY LIFE MATTERS INCLUDING BLM, WLM, BLUELM, REDLM, GREENLM, ORANGELM, AND EVERY OTHER COLOR IN THE RAINBOW MATTERS AS WELL. IT SURELY DOESN'T TAKE MORE RIOTING, BURNINGS, LOOTING, KILLINGS, AS ALL THAT DOES IS RUIN THE LIVES OF MOST EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THESE RIDICULOUS TIMES.

Last edited: