Need help finding this guy a home

dfurdennis

Please....I found this guy dumped on a dirt road by my hunting club in October. He had no hope and could see every rib and hip bones...could not locate the owner. Found him a home and the lady got a new position at work and could not keep him. He is healthy now neutered and chipped we call him Ruger he's chipped under Charlie. we already have two dogs and they have not taken token to him. We breaks out of his crate during the day so he cannot stay here anymore, he is an inside outside dog and is very smart and energetic, I do not want to call the pound and all the shelters are full. Please help me find him a home he is up to date on shots he does well down at the club so prefer someone with some land fenced in that has time to work with him. PM me if you can help out I just want him to find a forever home, he does well with other dogs his size, thanks.

Attachments

buckmanmike

Please....I found this guy dumped on a dirt road by my hunting club in October. He had no hope and could see every rib and hip bones...could not locate the owner. Found him a home and the lady got a new position at work and could not keep him. He is healthy now neutered and chipped we call him Ruger he's chipped under Charlie. we already have two dogs and they have not taken token to him. We breaks out of his crate during the day so he cannot stay here anymore, he is an inside outside dog and is very smart and energetic, I do not want to call the pound and all the shelters are full. Please help me find him a home he is up to date on shots he does well down at the club so prefer someone with some land fenced in that has time to work with him. PM me if you can help out I just want him to find a forever home, he does well with other dogs his size, thanks.

Attachments
Have you found a home for your dog yet? We have a fenced in backyard but spend alot of time at our home in the woods. So there are no fences there, 180 acres to roam, but neighbors have goats, so dog needs to stay close to home. We have had labs and mixed breeds for years but seemed to out live them. Its been 2-3 years since our last dog passed. Thinking its time for another one.
Is your dog house trained? Thats where it would be most of the time in our home. We live in the Snellville area, but home in the woods is in Randolph Co.
Pm if we fit adoption.