Need help with stealth wxa cell cam

Wayne D Davis

I been several hours setting up this cam. I've got the remote app for remote control. I've got it linked to my account and cam. Started testing and the cam shows 17 photos taken. Nothing coming to my app? It shows 0 photos but shows battery life

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I wouldn’t give up on the idea and maybe just keep looking. Something may show up and be worth another try.......I love the idea and I know you would too!

buckpasser

Well they lost a sell. I returned it after wasting my time a good part of the weekend. Customer support was the straw that broke the camels back. Absolutely no help. I just put $259 back in my pocket

I know what you mean. I recently bought a “muddy” cam that uses the same stealthcam app. It initially worked great for me. Then stopped working at all (their fault while tweaking the app). They sent me a $10 credit for the inconvenience. If it seemed to be setup, I’d bet that it was screwed up on the app settings. Mine really has too many toggles and controls. There’s a switch on it for sending only during a programmable part of the day from set time to set time. Could have been that? FWIW, you might try the little muddy. It’s only $109 and seems to be about as good as the Coverts I run so far. Plus, I know for a fact at least some of them actually work!

Wayne D Davis

I know what you mean. I recently bought a “muddy” cam that uses the same stealthcam app. It initially worked great for me. Then stopped working at all (their fault while tweaking the app). They sent me a $10 credit for the inconvenience. If it seemed to be setup, I’d bet that it was screwed up on the app settings. Mine really has too many toggles and controls. There’s a switch on it for sending only during a programmable part of the day from set time to set time. Could have been that? FWIW, you might try the little muddy. It’s only $109 and seems to be about as good as the Coverts I run so far. Plus, I know for a fact at least some of them actually work!
Tell me about the ease of setup.....i spent a weekend messing the the thing. My cabela's card didn't give me a refund they gave me a credit on top of my limit? I may go look at muddy or covert today

buckpasser

Tell me about the ease of setup.....i spent a weekend messing the the thing. My cabela's card didn't give me a refund they gave me a credit on top of my limit? I may go look at muddy or covert today

I was more fortunate. I didn’t have to do any manual firmware updates or anything of that sort. I just put in batteries, put in an SD card, scanned in the code from the app (I have an iPhone), powered up cam, pressed “sync”, got a pic on app, and let her rip. The numerous settings on the app were the biggest thing to deal with. I could shoot you some screenshots of where my setting a were initially screwing me up.

Wayne D Davis

I was more fortunate. I didn’t have to do any manual firmware updates or anything of that sort. I just put in batteries, put in an SD card, scanned in the code from the app (I have an iPhone), powered up cam, pressed “sync”, got a pic on app, and let her rip. The numerous settings on the app were the biggest thing to deal with. I could shoot you some screenshots of where my setting a were initially screwing me up.
Thanks.... I'm back in the market for a simplified cell cam. Haven't picked one out as of yet. Guess I'm gun shy after the last bout. It ended up costing me a $15 line that I never used. Spent two hours canceling that so they didn't keep on billing