Need some prayers please

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang core, continued prayers for you and your family.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My Prayers are added as well.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Core, hoping for the best outcome for all involved.

How old is your dad? He looks young.

Core Lokt

He had a reaction to the steroid that caused breathing issues Saturday. Hemoglobin still dropping and not rising. He just wants to come home.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
He had a reaction to the steroid that caused breathing issues Saturday. Hemoglobin still dropping and not rising. He just wants to come home.

Can't blame him for wanting to come home. Still hoping they quickly find the reason for the hemoglobin dropping so he can go home.

Core Lokt

I know y'all have been sending them but he (we) needs prayers more than ever now. He is going down hill fast. He is so weak that he couldn't even talk to me today, didn't even want to try. He has never done that. Folks, I'm trying to be the strong man that he made me but I'm telling you it is hard. They told my mama this afternoon that the only option they have is to go forward with the mitral valve surgery and hope he will make a turn for the best after the repair. I have turned it over to Him more so than ever.

I'll be in the same hospital at 5:30a in the morning having my heart procedure and our oldest girl will have her biopsy at 9a in the morning. Again, we thank all of you for the prayers. Put daddy and my daughter at the top.

furtaker

I know y'all have been sending them but he (we) needs prayers more than ever now. He is going down hill fast. He is so weak that he couldn't even talk to me today, didn't even want to try. He has never done that. Folks, I'm trying to be the strong man that he made me but I'm telling you it is hard. They told my mama this afternoon that the only option they have is to go forward with the mitral valve surgery and hope he will make a turn for the best after the repair. I have turned it over to Him more so than ever.

I'll be in the same hospital at 5:30a in the morning having my heart procedure and our oldest girl will have her biopsy at 9a in the morning. Again, we thank all of you for the prayers. Put daddy and my daughter at the top.
Just said a prayer for y'all. I wish you and your family the best.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man that’s a lot to deal with at once , prayers for your family !

Head East

Will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers core. Rest easy and have faith.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Stay strong CL. We're with you all the way.

Core Lokt

They are working! Dad was able to walk to the shower, sit in the chair and bath himself, brush his teeth and shave. He was winded after that but yesterday he couldn't even talk using oxygen so he is taking baby steps forward.

Not sure when tomorrow they will doe the mitral repair. They are seeing if they can reschedule someone that isn't in need as bad as him.

I got good news from my heart cath this morning, no blockages and no stints were needed. They tried to go in my wrist but that artery made a loop at my elbow so they went in the artery in my growing. Makes recovery a few days longer but I'll take it. Next visit will be to the electrical department Dr. of the heart. They are really trying to find a cause of that episode.

Daughter should have results by Thursday.

Thanks everyone of you again. :cheers:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
They are working! Dad was able to walk to the shower, sit in the chair and bath himself, brush his teeth and shave. He was winded after that but yesterday he couldn't even talk using oxygen so he is taking baby steps forward.

Not sure when tomorrow they will doe the mitral repair. They are seeing if they can reschedule someone that isn't in need as bad as him.

I got good news from my heart cath this morning, no blockages and no stints were needed. They tried to go in my wrist but that artery made a loop at my elbow so they went in the artery in my growing. Makes recovery a few days longer but I'll take it. Next visit will be to the electrical department Dr. of the heart. They are really trying to find a cause of that episode.

Daughter should have results by Thursday.

Thanks everyone of you again. :cheers:
Glad to hear it.