Need The Power of Prayer For My Mother

GoldDot40

After a few days of my mother maintaining as stable, she took an unexpected turn for the worse yesterday. They found her to have a completely collapsed right lung. Oxygen levels had plummeted.

The hospital broke their policy of one visitor at a time and allowed me and my brother both to be there at the same time today. The doctors have deemed her to be in a coma and terminal. She is now receiving hospice/comfort care.

Please continue to pray for our family.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers for God’s will and peace.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Still praying

GoldDot40

My mother passed about 9:30 this morning. It brings me peace to know she's no longer suffering and I have zero doubts where she's gone. She has gone to claim her mansion and real estate in the Heavens. We appreciate your continued prayers for our family.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
My mother passed about 9:30 this morning. It brings me peace to know she's no longer suffering and I have zero doubts where she's gone. She has gone to claim her mansion and real estate in the Heavens. We appreciate your continued prayers for our family.

My deepest regrets on the loss of your Mama. My thoughts and prayers go up for you, Family, and friends.

God Bless.

j_seph

Bless your heart, may God bless you and your family during these times and may he bring y'all peace. Praise Jesus she left a testimony.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My deepest sympathies and condolences to your family.

bullgator

So very sorry for your loss.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Prayers for God's Grace and Peace

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there.
But there's such comfort in knowing she's in Heaven & that you'll see her again.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Sad to hear she has left y’all but great to know she is with the Savior

StriperAddict

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Ma and my heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers now for comfort and peace - from Father's love to your heart.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got a call from the nursing home a little after midnight last night. They already have had well over half their residents test positive for COVID-19. My mother's test was negative when they tested all the residents several days ago even though she has a kidney infection.

Her vitals took a dip last night. Oxygen levels were low with labored breathing and elevated heart rate. They transported her to the hospital. She is now positive for COVID-19 and has pneumonia in one lung. Supplemental oxygen for now but no ventilator. I hope it doesn't come to that. I honestly don't think she would ever come off of it with her age and condition.

Please add Frances (and us) to your church's prayer list and send some up for us. We need for her to get through this with minimal invasive procedures.
???

Core Lokt

Dang man, I really hate to read this. I'm continuing to pray for you and your family. Hang in there.