New AR-15 Build...

Yes, the Vortex 1-10 HD III...and the mono and bipod from B&T Industries...

Wicked scope.

I've been hoping someone from here would get one and get some trigger time with and tell us about it.

Amazing to me that a scope that can run at 1X with daytime red dot......can then zoom on out that far.

Amazing.

Thread starter #83
Wicked scope.

I've been hoping someone from here would get one and get some trigger time with and tell us about it.

Amazing to me that a scope that can run at 1X with daytime red dot......can then zoom on out that far.

Amazing.
Well when it is done let's meet up and you can try it out in person...

I decided a few days ago to pick up a pair of Vortex's 1-6 Strike Eagle's to use on two AR's.

I hope the illuminated reticle will be bright enough for daytime use....time will tell.

Needed to get a couple guns scoped and running on a tight budget.

That new Razor is unreal. Image jumps out at you. I'm betting you'll be very pleased.

Thread starter #85
I decided a few days ago to pick up a pair of Vortex's 1-6 Strike Eagle's to use on two AR's.

I hope the illuminated reticle will be bright enough for daytime use....time will tell.

Needed to get a couple guns scoped and running on a tight budget.

That new Razor is unreal. Image jumps out at you. I'm betting you'll be very pleased.
Thanks...I'm hoping...this is the most expensive AR build I've ever done by far, and I wanted to see what I could build...thank goodness I ordered most of the parts on the front end of the pandemic...

Let's meet up some time and give them a whirl...I've got a portable shooting bench...and a barrel to season...

I'd enjoy that immensely.

My time is not a commodity that have much control of these days. I spend a lot of time on here via my cellphone from wife's doctor's appointments and while she naps.

I'm able to get my son to sit in for me for an hour or so every couple of weeks and I try to get a fast range session in. Trigger therapy time. Good stuff.