New bow!

devolve

Couldn’t spend what I wanted for new one due to us currently house shopping. So I have been looking at used ones. Found a very gently used (I can’t find a mark on it) Hoyt Dorado. I needed to go down a little in poundage from my old trusty grizzly due my shoulder rehab. Bought this one with 45# limbs for very cheap. Ordered a selway strap quiver and a new string and I’m off!
Currently shooting with the original string and after getting the center shot in and playing with brace height to get it quiet it shoots fantastic!
9F94F6BF-FA1D-49AD-8573-398486E8D221.jpeg8039AF29-C429-4FDD-BD1A-E6EF88724750.jpeg

hambone76

Looking good!
I’m quite fond of my Hoyt.

YankeeRedneck

Couldn’t spend what I wanted for new one due to us currently house shopping. So I have been looking at used ones. Found a very gently used (I can’t find a mark on it) Hoyt Dorado. I needed to go down a little in poundage from my old trusty grizzly due my shoulder rehab. Bought this one with 45# limbs for very cheap. Ordered a selway strap quiver and a new string and I’m off!
Currently shooting with the original string and after getting the center shot in and playing with brace height to get it quiet it shoots fantastic!
View attachment 978384View attachment 978385
I to have a over poundage Howatt it's 55# and a little to much for me.
Where did you find this one if I may ask??

devolve

I to have a over poundage Howatt it's 55# and a little to much for me.
Where did you find this one if I may ask??
I found it in the classifieds on another forum. There is plenty out there. Go to Rocky Mountain Specialty Gears website and big Jim’s bows site. They both have used bows for sale for good prices. RMSG has over 600 used bows in stock. And I know big Jim has a lot as well, just don’t know the number.

YankeeRedneck

I found it in the classifieds on another forum. There is plenty out there. Go to Rocky Mountain Specialty Gears website and big Jim’s bows site. They both have used bows for sale for good prices. RMSG has over 600 used bows in stock. And I know big Jim has a lot as well, just don’t know the number.
Thank you Sir I'll check these out.