New camera and hunting

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok it's really been more like just sitting and watching with very little flying and now it's froze up but got to say had some pretty days to watch the skies.

My buddy from back in the 70s when we were dog handlers in the Air Force together comes by for a little watching. Hard to believe we've known each other for around 50 yrs. And Mr. Chase keeping an eye out.

100_6066.JPG

Tilly is still learning and hasn't had many chances for retrieves but she is getting more and more excited when she hears or see birds and follows Chases' lead to watch.

100_6067.JPG

And even though the 870 been real quiet I am still getting shots with the new camera. Not to sure about it though kind of hit and miss on good shots ( I seem to have to delete alot of shots) but the ones that turn out are pretty good.

100_6062.JPG

100_6060.JPG

100_6027.JPG

Did have some otters that wanted the dogs to come out and play but these are some of those shots that just didn't turn out right.

100_6037.JPG

Oh well hopefully it'll warm up a bit in a few days and thaw out so we can try for a few more shots with the 870 and the Kodak.
Mike

Cmp1

BANNED
Ok it's really been more like just sitting and watching with very little flying and now it's froze up but got to say had some pretty days to watch the skies.

My buddy from back in the 70s when we were dog handlers in the Air Force together comes by for a little watching. Hard to believe we've known each other for around 50 yrs. And Mr. Chase keeping an eye out.

View attachment 1049338

Tilly is still learning and hasn't had many chances for retrieves but she is getting more and more excited when she hears or see birds and follows Chases' lead to watch.

View attachment 1049339

And even though the 870 been real quiet I am still getting shots with the new camera. Not to sure about it though kind of hit and miss on good shots ( I seem to have to delete alot of shots) but the ones that turn out are pretty good.

View attachment 1049340

View attachment 1049347

View attachment 1049348

Did have some otters that wanted the dogs to come out and play but these are some of those shots that just didn't turn out right.

View attachment 1049350

Oh well hopefully it'll warm up a bit in a few days and thaw out so we can try for a few more shots with the 870 and the Kodak.
Mike

Nice shots,,,,looks like nice weather there,,,,we went from 70 to mid 30s here overnight,,,,

wvdawg

Staff member
Mighty fine Mike! Enjoy those days!