New contender for world's ugliest gun

Dub

this is an old one

True dat.

Got me thinking, though....about people who know it all....and are so welded to their own opinion they think everyone else should have the same narrow opinion.

Also got me wondering if ole what's his hame every figured out how to manipulate the slide on the S&W EZ-rack gun.....the "easy rack".

I know I talk a pile of smack about 1911's being my favorite....best defensive handgun ever made....yada, yada.

I reserve the right to be wrong....and often am. Wrong about a pile of stuff.

I won't ever shy away from enthusiasm for the design....and have so much more to learn about it.

I don't always drink my coffee black....such as this afternoon's brew......and I don't always shoot 1911's on the range.....such as today's session.

There are other gats that get'r'dun nicely and are mighty fun to shoot.

Some of mine even have those fixed sights that Mallard denounced as part of an inferior weapon system. :rofl:

Here are a few of the non-1911 gats nearby the coffee pot.
Range bags being still in a pile on the floor. Too tired to get into cleaning and stashing until later on this evening.

As far as the 1911's go.....there are a few of mine that do have adjustable sights.

Different horses for different courses.

I do have a gun that Mallard and Ole Easy Racker may better identify with. It'll probably match their socks, ties or whatever. :rofl:

It's the only .380 I have.....one my wife used to carry.

fauxferret

I saw the ugliest gun around the other day. It was a DOUBLE barreled.22 magnum revolver. I had never heard of the name brand but Lord it was ugly. Shot 2 at a time thru a smooth bore
Standard Mfg Introduces Twin Barreled ...That things heavy with an ungodly trigger pull.
range365.com

View attachment 1015430View attachment 1015431
S333 Volleyfire Double Barrel 22 Magnum ...
youtube.com

View attachment 1015431
The heavy 2 finger trigger pull is how they got around the ATF. Technically a firearm can only discharge one round at a time with a single pull or a trigger. Not quite sure how that worked out. But I remember their rep mentioning it back at SHOT

I don't think they get any uglier or worse than the Hi-Point guns... Not proud that they are made here in Ohio.. for the record this is a photo I got off of the internet.

Hi-Point_C9_Pistol.jpg