New from Towns Co.

turboM70

Hello over there neighbor ! I am located through Turkey Gap in Rabun County. There are some folks from the neighborhood on here. Most are typical mountain folks and don't say a whole lot !
Thanks! Haha, yeah, I’m a chatterbox online but am close to being a Hermit in real life.

greg_n_clayton

Thanks! Haha, yeah, I’m a chatterbox online but am close to being a Hermit in real life.
To tell the truth...so am I !! Maybe we can meet up sometime and do a hermit lunch. My bride is more of a hermit than I am !

JDBrown

Welcome to the fire, I've got kinfolk over there, I'm over on the Northwest side myself. When you start back chipping rocks, post some pics, I knap whenever I can find the time.

turboM70

Welcome to the fire, I've got kinfolk over there, I'm over on the Northwest side myself. When you start back chipping rocks, post some pics, I knap whenever I can find the time.
Thanks and will do, did you see my post in the ‘primitive’ section? Would like to see your work too!

JDBrown

Thanks and will do, did you see my post in the ‘primitive’ section? Would like to see your work too!
I did see your post, check out my post under primitive skills, "I reckon it's official ", I posted a point on it that I made last fall, its not my best work, but not the worst either.