New hunting camper.

7 point

Thanks a fellow deacon at church was selling it for his in laws I haven't picked it up yet I get it friday evening.

TimBray

Looks like a nice one. Really miss not having a camper since we sold our 5er almost 2 yrs. ago (and the tow vehicle). Thinking of buying another small bumper pull just for the wife and I to use.

7 point

I got it home yesterday gonna give it a good scrub down and start getting it ready for camp.

WayneB

best exterior cleaner I have found is Laundry soap (2 pods), 1/2 cup bleach, and 1/2 cup washing powder. Mix up 2-3 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket and either wet brush on, or transfer to a sprayer. Really brightens the unit up. IMO works better than the premixed RV wash.
Nice rig!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We dont have power at camp but we have a good generator.
Nice crib. If you’ll be leaving it at camp year round make sure every hole is sealed and plugged. Rats WILL find a way in. They love to chew through the opening where the power cord comes in. Mines been sitting in the same spot for 14 years and has become a permanent fixture at camp. We do enjoy our time at the hunting lease.

7 point

Nice crib. If you’ll be leaving it at camp year round make sure every hole is sealed and plugged. Rats WILL find a way in. They love to chew through the opening where the power cord comes in. Mines been sitting in the same spot for 14 years and has become a permanent fixture at camp. We do enjoy our time at the hunting lease.

It won't stay year round but at least 90% of the year I plan on bringing it home in the summer for a while to clean and do maintenance on it.

bany

Man I'm going to be in luxury this deer season

Yea but!!, what about your other one?
great that it’s not a jayco! Take mgutherie’s advice, its a magnet for those critters and they have NO MERCY!