New member for Illinois

ILbowhntr

Hello y’all. May live in Illinois, but family is from Mississippi.
Bowhunting has been my passion for the past 40+ years, even owned my own shop for 12 years.
Spent 31 years working for Department of Natural Resources and retired in 2019.
Since then, I’ve been hunting wherever I can. Love bear and hog hunting, a couple things we don’t have here. I leave in a couple weeks for a Canadian bear hunt, then down to Tennessee for a hog hunt.
Looking forward to following stories about how it’s done in Georgia. Never know, I may have to come down and see what kind of bear hunting you have.
And yes, we do have some big whitetails left here.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to THE Campfire!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Welcome aboard. We hate hogs here any any feller with a passion fer kill'n em is alright by us

ILbowhntr

Welcome to the fire which part of Ill
Cumberland county, SE central. Far from Chicago and dang tired of apologizing for them.
Live about 7 miles north of I-70, 30 miles west of Indiana. Stop by for coffee if you’re in the area.

cowhornedspike

Cumberland county, SE central. Far from Chicago and dang tired of apologizing for them.
Live about 7 miles north of I-70, 30 miles west of Indiana. Stop by for coffee if you’re in the area.

Hunt Clark and Crawford. Not far from you. Welcome aboard!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Welcome, sir. And yes, there are some mighty fine people on this forum.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Welcome! I did a stint in the Chicago/Joliet area for 7-8 years...was fortunate to hunt some land a friend owned down around Metropolis. Spent much of my mis-spent youth (middle, high and college) in southern Indiana. In Georgia since 1993, and love it more than anyplace I've lived.

I'm sure there are some folks on here that would love you to come down and rid them of a few hogs.

ILbowhntr

Thanks for all the welcomes, southern hospitality at its finest.
Would definitely welcome and points in the right direction for hogs. Be glad to share any whitetail information I have or camp.