New Moultrie digital

spaceman

Tried out new camera. Will attach short video later this week if pigs are still alive.

Attachments

• DGC_0003.jpg
    DGC_0003.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DGC_0005.jpg
    DGC_0005.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 238

Havana Dude

Call me a pesimist

But look for trouble with anything with the name Moultree. Nice pics, good luck puttin em in the freezer.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good pic's Thanks for posting.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Hey space if its not to much to ask how much? I have had great luck with the ild Moultrie camera I had and have been debating on which digital to buy. I have not seen the moultrie digital before.

ufg8r93

Moultrie Digital

spaceman said:
Tried out new camera. Will attach short video later this week if pigs are still alive.

My brother loves his Moultrie digital. He has the solar battery charger thing hooked up to it. I think the basic camera is down to $130ish or so on eBay...

I have several of the Game Spy Pluses and they seem to work fine. I think Moultrie had some quality issues with many of their cheaper cameras.

spaceman

Moultrie digital game

Hey Branch minnow,
I sent in a recently repaired 35mm in and swapped for the digital for $99. to Moultrie. I've had some down time with their cams but they fixed it. My first moultrie lasted over 5 years without a problem. I hope this one does as good. I'll try and retrieve it tomorrow to see if any more pigs are there.
Space

Branchminnow

What are the megapix on the camera?

spaceman

Moultrie digital game

Pretty good camera in my opinion. It is a 1.3 megapixel. Cannot attach a .avi file to show you but several clips show 1 black boar and 1 sow.

MoeBirds

What's the trigger-time????

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM !!!! (IMO)

I don't know how many hindends I've got of deer as they walked by and my Stealth Cam ($69.00 junk) w/ its 8 sec. delay...missed the rack :banginghe .....and left me having to determine the deer's sex by lookin between it's legs :eek: !!

......."that one's got a pretty big pair" :bounce: !!....."boy I sure wish I could see the rack that matches those"!! :shoot:

Branchminnow

Id like to see some more pics if you got em.

spaceman

Moultrie digital game

more pics

Attachments

• DGC_0069.JPG
    DGC_0069.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DGC_0044.JPG
    DGC_0044.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DGC_0012.JPG
    DGC_0012.JPG