NEW Natural Voice Turkey Calling

BeardsandSpurs

Decided to make another video of me calling. This is almost like an instructional video too. Anyways, hope y'all like it!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
You got it pretty close, but i'll stick with the ol box.
First turkeys i ever called up was back in the early 1960's. I yelped with my voice, then fell asleep sitting against a big cypress tree in Collier Co. Fl. Awakened to find myself surrounded by turkeys. Voices change, and can't even come close to sounding like a turkey now. But i can still fool the owls and deer by mouth.

BeardsandSpurs

Yessir you right. You don't hear of many old people being able to yelp with their mouth. No offense, haha just saying!

I wouldn't sell my calls just yet. But if it works for you then :clap:. As long as a gobbler likes it that's all that matters. Keep us updated if you kill one this year with only your natural voice.

Will-dawg

I hear ya. I can't come close to sounding like a turkey with my natural voice. Keep it up!!!:cool:

Btw--some people should have listened to there parents when they said '' if u can't say something nice don't say anything at all! "

mtstephens18

i wish i could still call with my voice. I called in several like that,then my voice changed... I still have days when I can, but nothing like I used to

gregg

Guarantee I can call one up with my mouth better than you can with a call.
Love to see younger folks out hunting, keep it up.....but remember, there are no guarantees in turkey hunting.

BeardsandSpurs

Sounds great to me!!! Nothin better than a mornin in the turkey woods!! But thank y'all! Hopefully I'll get a video of it!

Gadget

Keep practicing........ uhh umm maybe one day I'll see you on the outdoor channel.:bounce:

nhancedsvt

Banned
This reminds me of the American Idol auditions where the people's parents and friends tell them they're the best singers ever then they're ummm uhhhh not.

Gadget

I'm still waiting on the highly anticipated release of his duck hunting video compilation, check out his thread in the duck forum :biggrin2:

BeardsandSpurs

I love how some of y'all pick on me. I would love to see y'all in real life. Probably look goofier than a 2 dollar bill. Y'all must be from up north with those horrible manners, if you like the videos tell me...if you don't then don't! Simple as that! I don't go bashing all y'all's pictures and videos! Come on now! I didn't join this thing to get picked on! Thought I was joining with people who shared the same passion for hunting as I do!