NEW Natural Voice Turkey Calling

Covehnter

I love how some of y'all pick on me. I would love to see y'all in real life. Probably look goofier than a 2 dollar bill. Y'all must be from up north with those horrible manners, if you like the videos tell me...if you don't then don't! Simple as that! I don't go bashing all y'all's pictures and videos! Come on now! I didn't join this thing to get picked on! Thought I was joining with people who shared the same passion for hunting as I do!

You'll quickly learn that if you're going to post videos you're opening yourself up to comments, positive and negative, especially if you're posting something 'instructional' and follow it up with 'I bet I can ___ better than you'

Best of luck to fooling one this season.

BeardsandSpurs

You're right. You too! Better see some pics of spurs on a branch with a 12' beard flopping in the wind!

Arrow3

I'm glad your so enthusiastic about turkey hunting...It happens to be my passion as well..If you want a honest answer about your calling, keep practicing..While you may call up a turkey every now and then you still have a long ways to go before I would get in any kind of competition. Your yelp and cluck are pretty good but all the head jerking would never work in a hunting situation. You defenatly can make some turkey sounds but I wouldn't leave my calls at home anytime soon. :cheers:

nhancedsvt

Banned
I love how some of y'all pick on me. I would love to see y'all in real life. Probably look goofier than a 2 dollar bill. Y'all must be from up north with those horrible manners, if you like the videos tell me...if you don't then don't! Simple as that! I don't go bashing all y'all's pictures and videos! Come on now! I didn't join this thing to get picked on! Thought I was joining with people who shared the same passion for hunting as I do!

What's your definition of goofy looking? Mine would be pretty similar to that "gobble" call. :whip:

BeardsandSpurs

Thank you Arrow 3 for your honest opinion!!! Nhancedsvt I'd love for you to take me hunting to show me how great you are!!!

Brianf

:crazy: thats all I got to say about this.

Toddmann

My son, 13, can do the same thing. Keep on practicing and good luck. Dont let these guys get u all bent out of shape. They are just ribbing you a little to toughen u up. It is best to tread on the humble side of life. Makes for a lot less sore ribs.

chobrown

interesting

:pop:

striper commander

Your yelp is good for it being your voice. You could kill a turkey with it. I would not do any of the other calls while hunting. Just using your voice will hurt you trying to kill birds. I like using very loud calls to locate birds while I'm walking and using your voice will not let you strike many birds because it's not loud enough. Good luck this spring.

fowl player

your fighting a lost battle my friend. some people dont have anything better to do than sit at their cubicles and pick at people all day. you will notice its the same few guys that must be some of the best hunters this side of the Mississippi. try posting something on the water fowl forum those guys know everything.

PaulD

Banned
That moment...the one where the train comes off the track and heads towards a crowded building....yehhhhhhh.

labradoodle

Banned
think i will take my beagle and stomp his tail to see if i can get one to fire off.. i like your stile tho

MKW

The owl hooting was pretty good, the rest...not so much. I'd say your on the right track, but you need more practice.

Mike

kevincox

Yelps are pretty good and owl hoot is getting close but work on that fly down cackle. Good hunting this season