new property

predator

would you agree with a price incress and how much to buy new property and develope the exsiting wma,s i personaly am willing to go higher but put a pensol on it for your self 3.00 per hunter is a lot in the end.

Last edited:

littlewolf

Depends...

i have no problem with fees if the revenue is redirected back to justify it and it's not used later as an excuse to cut existing funding levels. Look at the GA 400 toll and most state lotteries...

got me thinking though - does anyone know how to find out where the revenue from hunting fishing/licenses is spent? And what about poaching fines? Seems it should all go back in the wildlife related budget but I would be pleasantly suprised if it did..

-Chris

DKG

Funding for WRD

Fees collected for hunting and fishing licenses are appropriated to WRD in the annual budget. In fact, the legislators have always appropriated these funds and additional funds to reach the WRD budget. Fines for law violations are another story. These funds are collected by the County governments and the revenues are spent on specific items as directed by law. You would need to check with the local court system to find out how these funds are spent. ::huh: :flag: