new ride get's em comin' and goin' !!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
:biggrin2: picked up my new fishin' -huntin' -photographin'- family time yak last week and wanted to see how it fished and this was the first one in it. don't know whether to be proud or ashamed of foul hookin' a critter with a fluke :D:D:D sure put up a good fight though :bounce:

Attachments

• IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 707

gabreamfanatic

please telll me what type of yak you got thier feral. i have been really looking at the nucanoe for the ponds on hunter and stewart. and nice catch by the way.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
it is a native magic 14.5 i got the tandem model just in case the boy or bride want to ride with me instead of theirs . the seats are removable and i can change the positions if i need to accomodate gear for camping and such. this thing is one comfortable boat !!!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
it is a native magic 14.5 i got the tandem model just in case the boy or bride want to ride with me instead of theirs . the seats are removable and i can change the positions if i need to accomodate gear for camping and such. this thing is one comfortable boat !!!

Very nice boats, and their seats are about as comfortable as you could get for a yak!:cheers::cool: