New Season...New Toys!!!

shdw633

Ok, time to start thinking about next season. What new toy or toys will you be getting to better your chances of getting what you want next season. I am looking to get a new Wicked Ridge M-370 crossbow. I really like that it's only 5.8 pounds. When you are getting older, lighter is better. What are you looking to get???

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
My goal is to reload .308 again.
To do that I need a new die set.
Apparently I was mad at daddy one day and ruined his.
I regret it deerly!
Sorry dad. I did it to myself.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I want a pair of mid hiking boots. My boots now are pretty nice, but they are high tops and a little heavy. I had a pair I wore out at Pinelog and would be happy with another just like them. THey were light and comfy, but rugged and had good ankle support.

rugerfan

First: I bought a Killer Instinct Hero 380 and a bunch of bolts to shoot, at the beginning of this year, got it sighted in at 20 and 30 yards with field points, I am still trying to decide which bolt is best and what broadhead to purchase.

Second: I bought some Blackhorn 209 powder and a 209 breechplug to try in my muzzleloader.

Third: I bought a new Leupold scope for one of my favorite rifles.

Other things on the list:

Need a new pair of hunting boots
A new grunt call
Broadheads

I am going to stop there, this list could get very long. Oh and need has nothing to do with any of this.

shdw633

First: I bought a Killer Instinct Hero 380 and a bunch of bolts to shoot, at the beginning of this year, got it sighted in at 20 and 30 yards with field points, I am still trying to decide which bolt is best and what broadhead to purchase.

Second: I bought some Blackhorn 209 powder and a 209 breechplug to try in my muzzleloader.

A new grunt call
Broadheads

I am going to stop there, this list could get very long. Oh and need has nothing to do with any of this.

You must be a single man!! I know if I bought that much all at once I would end up being one!!! Have fun with your new toys!!

rugerfan

You must be a single man!! I know if I bought that much all at once I would end up being one!!! Have fun with your new toys!!

I am not married, not single, but not married. Besides she makes her own money and pays her own bills and buys what she wants, so I make my money, pay my own bills, and buy what I want. Works out well.

280 Man

Banned

A new grunt call
Broadheads

I shoot custom built Spynal Tapps from Tapp-Nation.com and Slick Trick Viper Tricks out of my Tenpoint

Those Spynal Tapps arrows are the best you will ever shoot.

rugerfan

I shoot custom built Spynal Tapps from Tapp-Nation.com and Slick Trick Viper Tricks out of my Tenpoint

I will look into those, if you don't mind me asking, what grain bolt do you shoot? Broadhead weight?

Thank you.

rugerfan

My arrows weigh 435 grs finished! I use 20 inch arrows at 9.1 gpi=182 grs. 92 gr stainless insert. SK-300 fletch, Firenock J nock, and a 125 gr Viper Trick

Thank you

shdw633

What crossbow are you shooting 280 Man? How much FPS are you getting?