New season of ALONE is available on the History channel

rnfarley

It's our favorite show! My boys and I all 'campout' in the basement and watch it together and they always theorize about what 10 items they'd bring and what kinda shelter they'd build. They even play alone in the woods behind our house where we can see still them :LOL:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Man I didn’t know! Thanks for the heads up! One of my favorites for sure!

Interesting change to the challenge this year - having to go 100 days for $1MM. I guess if nobody makes it 100 days, the one who goes the longest still wins something?

rnfarley

Interesting change to the challenge this year - having to go 100 days for $1MM. I guess if nobody makes it 100 days, the one who goes the longest still wins something?

We've been debating this - does anyone have any clarity on the actual terms? Do they ALL get 1MM if they last 100days or is it the last man standing that also goes at least 100 days? What happens if nobody makes it 100 days? The season opener was super quick and just said '100 days for 1MM' and that was about it. WHAT ARE THE RULES!?!? ha ;)

specialk

This show and the recently discontinued "The Last Alaskans" were the only two reality shows that were real. The rest are just haphazard put ons.

I tend to agree, but i like tom oar and eustace conway on ''mountain men''......my wife me bought 2 knives/sheaths for my birthday one year that tom made....not real sure what network they're on though....

We've been debating this - does anyone have any clarity on the actual terms? Do they ALL get 1MM if they last 100days or is it the last man standing that also goes at least 100 days? What happens if nobody makes it 100 days? The season opener was super quick and just said '100 days for 1MM' and that was about it. WHAT ARE THE RULES!?!? ha ;)

My assumption is that since they haven't discussed this, that either no one lasted 100 days, or only 1 did. But, direct from the the History site: "The rules are simple, survive 100 days and win 1 million dollars." ....so, I am assuming they will keep their word and pay one million to anyone and everyone that lasts 100 days.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think the dude that built the rock shelter is going to win. It's a great show.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am enjoying this season. Pretty entertaining.

Redbow

I do watch a few episodes of this show. Not my favorite but there ain't much to watch on TV IMO anyway. Only 3 left now two women and a man. One of the women acts like a fruit cake to me, I'm not fond of her but then its just a show..

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I love the show... this last season had the most qualified group of contestants, the person who won could have gone longer... no doubt.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The wife and I just finished watching it and it sure did not disappoint! We both were rooting for the girls and if it weren’t for frost bitten toes, that young lady would have stayed a long time too.....bummer to pull her out like that, but necessary.
cant wait for the next one!!