New Self Film Alabama Hunt- Chapter 5

Thread starter #1

Slowmow24

Hey guys,

I was finally able to finish going through all the footage and editing the final product. I am very pleased with it. As always, I enjoy telling a story and try to get better at each and every time (I'm still learning on both ends hunting and filming). I hope you guys enjoy it. If you don't mind go show it some love.

Thanks,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Unfortunately you’ll replay that one over and over in your head , but if u hunt long enough it will happen again unfortunately ! Great video, and beautiful sunset and property

Thread starter #6

Slowmow24

Unfortunately you’ll replay that one over and over in your head , but if u hunt long enough it will happen again unfortunately ! Great video, and beautiful sunset and property
Its funny thought about it yesterday sitting out back having a fire.

Thread starter #7

Slowmow24

Buddies of mine found the dead head to the deer that I shot while turkey hunting. Awaiting pictures. As soon as I get them I will post them.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Buddies of mine found the dead head to the deer that I shot while turkey hunting. Awaiting pictures. As soon as I get them I will post them.
Stinks to not find a animal and know that the meat was waisted but it happens often , and I’m with others your shot looked good , at least now u have closure ! Post us a picture when u get it

Nice video. Sorry you weren’t able to recover the buck. It happens to everyone if you hunt long enough.