New Self Film Alabama Hunt- Chapter 5

Slowmow24

Hey guys,

I was finally able to finish going through all the footage and editing the final product. I am very pleased with it. As always, I enjoy telling a story and try to get better at each and every time (I'm still learning on both ends hunting and filming). I hope you guys enjoy it. If you don't mind go show it some love.

Thanks,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Unfortunately you’ll replay that one over and over in your head , but if u hunt long enough it will happen again unfortunately ! Great video, and beautiful sunset and property

Slowmow24

Unfortunately you’ll replay that one over and over in your head , but if u hunt long enough it will happen again unfortunately ! Great video, and beautiful sunset and property
Its funny thought about it yesterday sitting out back having a fire.

Slowmow24

Buddies of mine found the dead head to the deer that I shot while turkey hunting. Awaiting pictures. As soon as I get them I will post them.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Buddies of mine found the dead head to the deer that I shot while turkey hunting. Awaiting pictures. As soon as I get them I will post them.
Stinks to not find a animal and know that the meat was waisted but it happens often , and I’m with others your shot looked good , at least now u have closure ! Post us a picture when u get it

walkinboss01

Nice video. Sorry you weren’t able to recover the buck. It happens to everyone if you hunt long enough.

Lead Poison

What county in Alabama were you hunting that buck?

I enjoyed the video....keep making them.

Kev

I’ve lost some big deer throughout the years. Shot a monster 10 point a few years back and couldn’t find him. I couldn’t hunt the rest of the year. Every time I would go “hunting” I would end up looking for the deer I shot. I hate losing any deer.