New Spypoint app issues

bhdawgs

Anyone else having issues with the new app? My problem is the login page now doesn't give the option to remember my credentials... I have 3 separate cameras with 3 separate passwords / email logins. No way i want to type in a random password to access 3 different cameras every day.

Hopefully there is a fix I am not aware of.

thanks

Shad30

We have 9 cameras we can't access this morning. Called spypoint this morning and they claim the app should be updated but I've not seen an update. When you call they claim the app is ready for use but it's not.

back_woods

How are yall liking these spypoint cameras? I have been finding them on sale lately and would like to give them a try

Shad30

This is the 1st week out for the 2 I own. My dad and brother have 7 between them that they love. I got pictures all through the night. So far so good.

Kris87

Mine work fine for the money. That said, get the new Tactacam Reveal if you can find it. Same money, way better camera.

mossyhorn

All mine are working fine with the new update and the pics are alot clearer now than they were before the update. Also, seems to be working alot faster loading pics now.

shdw633

How are yall liking these spypoint cameras? I have been finding them on sale lately and would like to give them a try

Take a look at the Tactacam Reveal. Lot of good reviews, $99 at Bass Pro/Cabelas right now. 24mp pics and well priced cell plans. I just bought one to put out to start replacing my Spypoints as I am just tired of having to do all the updates. I have a Link Evo right now we have been working on for over two weeks with Spypoint trying to get it to even take the update. The camera communicates with the app but won't update and wont take any pics. I still like them for their price point and cell plans but like I said, I'm just tired of all the constant updating that needs to be done to them to keep them working.

Buford_Dawg

My spypoint link micros worked nicely for me last year. Plan in deploying them in about a month for deer season.

sowgabuckstalker

Cabellas / Bass Pro has them - just ordered 2 of them thanks hope their good. 107 each w/ free 2 days shipping. I have never had a cell cam, stoked.

@Kris87 you have experience w/ these?

Kris87

I have three of them but haven't even unboxed them. Did a lot of research on them and talked to Alligood about them. He sells them and has had his for awhile. Looks to be a great value. I also like the $120/yr plan for unlimited pics. That's cheap if you use your camera all season.

jbird1

All mine are working fine with the new update and the pics are alot clearer now than they were before the update. Also, seems to be working alot faster loading pics now.

I got several back around Christmas and they worked well during testing. Before testing them, I did the firmware update as was recommended. Am I looking at another firmware update and deleting the current and downloading the new app before the early Fall deployment? Thanks!

Buford_Dawg

I went ahead and got mine out of my storage bag and turned them on this evening. The new App had already updated on my Iphone at some point (have no idea when) as I have update Automatically turned on. Both cameras checked in normally and I did some testing with the new App. I must say, it is really improved and my pictures are also much clearer thru the new App. They have always been clear when viewing from my laptop via the Internet, but the new App has really enhanced the view as well. Had a left over Dick's gift card from Xmas and they have them back on sale for 99.00 so went ahead and ordered another this evening. That should cover me for awhile, along with all the non-cell trailcams I have.

Buford_Dawg

I got several back around Christmas and they worked well during testing. Before testing them, I did the firmware update as was recommended. Am I looking at another firmware update and deleting the current and downloading the new app before the early Fall deployment? Thanks!
I would check the firmware version via the status option on the App and update it if out of date. If the camera is working fine, then no rush. You definitely want to get the new App on your cell phone, mine updated on my Iphone at some point in last few days I guess. I didnt update it on purpose, but I have it. I guess my AppStore handled it for me (y) Pictures seem to be much clearer on the new App to me.

Kestas69

Second vote for SPYPOINT cell link. Paired with cheap Tasco trail camera. Tandem works better than SPYPOINT trail camera. Much less false pictures and Link batteries is still at 85% after running it for a month and bunch of pictures.

buckmanmike

Cell link is now $10 off. $49.99. Of course price cut a few days after buying mine. But Im happy with product. Might buy another or two or three.