New taxidermy

buckpasser

I can’t see the eyes, ears or mouth details too clearly, but from what I can see it looks as good as most production taxidermists work and better than quite a few. Have you done any other taxidermy? What tanning process did you go with? Good job!

I can’t see the eyes, ears or mouth details too clearly, but from what I can see it looks as good as most production taxidermists work and better than quite a few. Have you done any other taxidermy? What tanning process did you go with? Good job!
I used a dry preservative on this one, gonna use a product called tanzall on the next one . It’s all still a learning process for me right now . Thanks for the comment

buckpasser

I am considering a product called Krowtann. Hide thinning can be an issue, but in GA some capes are nearly see through right off the deer anyway. I’ve got a DIY cousin that has had great results with Krowtann. I do bird taxidermy and really need to knock out a deer or two and see how much I enjoy it. The most precious resource in my life right now is TIME and I’m mighty short on it.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Looks good

Taco4x4

Are you close to Columbus GA. If everything comes together like I hope it will next month I might have some work for ya.